Thread: Toyota Altezza, our family favourite is for sale

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice

Default Toyota Altezza, our family favourite is for sale

(Sold in theory, first guy to see it offered $9K and all we have to do is settle. Of course when I told the other 5 or 6 guys interested one offered $10k.. !! )

These are the Lexus IS200 of the Japanese domestic market, and optioned the 3SGE motor/J160 6-speed and stiffer sports suspension.

This is a 1999 model, I bought it in 2001 through the Toyota factory Signature scheme, where they picked the best Toyotas from Japan and ran them through the NZ Toyota factory to guarantee them.

We started the altezzaclub.org forum soon after and it was a garage queen used for just club lunch runs and trips away as we both had work cars. In 2007 we moved to Australia and bought it as a personal import. It has been a daily round the Central West, but now my wife has moved to an old person's SUV and the sports saloon is of no more use. Never smashed, it is in as superb a condition as expected from Lexus build quality.

It would suit a RWD enthusiast of fine cars in a timeless classic shape. Registered until next year, it has 207000Km on and we are looking for $10k. We're in the Central West, but can meet people in Lithgow if needed. Occasionally we go to Canberra & Armidale.

PM me or ph/text 04 599 399 77.

I'll add photos when I work out how to do it! Ah! Photos here-

https://www.rollaclub.com/board/topi...ezza-for-sale/
    Last edited by hoonicorn; 21-07-2020 at 04:57 PM. Reason: photo link added