Thread: Question for the HARDCORE toyota heads... (re: st205 gt4)

Forum Member Grease Monkey

Default Question for the HARDCORE toyota heads... (re: st205 gt4)

Hey all

Hadda remove a front driveshaft from my jdm import 94 st205 Celica gt four and managed somehow to lose one of the 5 ball bearings that sit in the outta donut shaped bearing holder that supports the DS spline that mates into the transmission.

Have been looking at BGB diagrams to find a partnumber or even better a size in mm (got tons of them at work in various sizes knocking about) But cant make out the numbers on the diagram I found.

Does anybody know or could anyone tell me pls the size??? Got dark n hadda reassemble with just 4 just to reverse it back into the garage.

If I could get another bearing before I re pull the shaft back would make life sooooo much easier. Guy at TCB parts in the uk also has some loose ball bearings if I can tell him the size I need?

Many many thanks again. You lot rule.

Chris

Junior Member Too Much Toyota oldcorollas's Avatar

Default Re: Question for the HARDCORE toyota heads...

pull it out again, and measure one of the remaining 4?

or get a magnet on a string, and swing it around
    "I'm a Teaspoon, not a mechanic"
    "There is hardly anything in the world that a man can not make a little worse and sell a little cheaper" - John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

AU$TRALIA... come and stay and PAY and PAY!!! The moral high horse of the world!

Forum Member Grease Monkey

Default Re: Question for the HARDCORE toyota heads...

In my heart of hearts dude I kinda knew I was p1ssing in the wind trying to find the size out. Just thinking if I can get one sorted ready I can do it in an afternoon without having to wait for parts again.

Will teach me for rushing in future.