Advertised on carsales and gumtree already, thought i'd post it up here too... although not sure if many people still use these forums.

First, some pics. I have more, just ask.

At least I don't need to talk it up here, you guys are all Toyota enthusiasts so should already be able to appreciate it for what it is without too much hyperbole from me :-p

1986 Hilux YN67

- 2.2L petrol engine

- 5 speed manual, 4WD

- 31" Bridgestone Desert Dueler tyres

- Cold A/C (converted to modern gas)

- Tinted windows

- Immaculate interior, original and unmodified

- Original AM radio (working), plus vintage CB radio (not currently working)

- Exterior is excellent with no dents. Paint has just been polished and waxed

- Underbody was wax sealed from new so no rust

- Engine bay in excellent original condition

Original dealer fitted equipment:

- Custom painted Brahma canopy

- Custom painted ARB bulbar (with spotlights)

- Custom painted ARB side bars/steps

- Custom painted ARB rear bar (with tow hitch)

- Custom painted fiberglass flares

- Custom painted CSA Performance 15x7 alloy wheels (including spare)

According to the previous owner this Hilux was on display at the Toyota stand at the 1986 Brisbane International Motor Show - hence all the custom equipment on it. The first owner bought it off the show floor and kept it for 27 years. Second owner purchased it in 2013, and I bought it from him last year. It has clearly been looked after all its life. It's got to be one of, if not the best original unrestored 80s Hilux in Australia.

Has been QLD registered its entire life and has its original green-on-white number plates still fitted. I have the original Service Book and Delivery Card from Sci-Fleet Toyota in Lutwyche. There is not a lot in the way of service records as it has been maintained by myself (qualified mechanic) and the previous owners. But the mechanical and cosmetic condition more than speaks for itself.

It currently does not have the flares or ARB bar work fitted. I removed them as I was never planning on taking the truck off road, and I prefer the cleaner, simpler look. They are currently in storage and will all be included with the sale. You can refit them if you prefer them on. The last couple of photos show the truck with my August Japan "Big Man" wheels on it. However the original CSA Performance alloys as seen in the rest of the photos will be refitted prior to sale.

It's hard to put a value on this truck, you're unlikely to find another one like it. Japanese 4WDs from the 70s/80s are starting to become collectable so this is an opportunity to pick up a prime example before prices start going through the roof. We've already seen early Landcruisers selling for $100,000+ at auction in the US. The price is negotiable, but lowballers will definitely be told where to go. Only reason for the sale is to fund a new business venture, but I'm no rush to sell. Prefer cash sale but will consider swaps/trade-ins, particularly if it's for an AW11 (preferably JDM supercharged) :-)

PRICE: AUD$14500 negotiable

Has current QLD rego until end of August I think.

Inspection welcome but please, serious inquiries only.

The Hilux is located in Coolum QLD, 10 minutes from Sunshine Coast airport. I'm happy to assist with interstate/international purchase where possible.