Thread: SOLD [NSW] 1976 RA23 Celica Project with rebuilt 18RG + spares

Forum Member

Default SOLD [NSW] 1976 RA23 Celica Project with rebuilt 18RG + spares

Located: NSW Mid North Coast - Nabiac

Had this project sitting in the shed for way to long, time to move it on! Was originally bought with the full intent to restore however plans ended up changing, wanting to put it up in the Toymods community before posting it on the public sites.
    Sad to see it go but i know i will never get around to completing it would like to see it go to a good home that will.

Pros -

• Bare metal respray in Toyota 8M6 Mica Blue. Spray job done by Nabiac Smash Repair.
    • Comes with a rebuilt 18RG (from forum member "roadkill") missing carbys, dizzy, alt., etc.
    • All chrome work (have got duplicates of most chrome due to wrecking another RA23)
    • All rust removed (not bogged)
    • Full fish oil and under body spray done.
    • All original body work, no modifications.
    • Comes with all parts required to put it back together.
    • Full brown and black interior (black interior does not have original front seats or steering wheel and dash pad is cracked)
    • Spares rubbers and glass
    • C pillar covers in good condition
    • There are also RA28 spares in the mix as well not many though i think only taillight and taillight filler panel.
    • Heaps of spares.

Cons -

• Only rust to find is on the bottom left corner of the bonnet (see picture)
    • Engine bay hasn't been painted (was planning on doing it later then acquired a 18RG so stripped out the 18RC)
    • Some the the chrome work has dings
    • Not a full GENUINE black interior (front seats, steering wheel aftermarket)
    • 18RG needs Carby, dizzy, alt etc.

I have tried to describe this to the best of my knowledge however i have not done anything with this project for the last 4 years but if you have an questions or would like to organise a inspection please do not hesitate to give me a call on 0411824788

PICS
    Wouldn't let me upload had to go via Dropbox https://www.dropbox.com/sh/5g07evtx7...UB6D-Uyja?dl=0

Chasing $3000

Cheers, Tom
    Last edited by jzx92; 05-08-2016 at 11:46 PM. Reason: Sold