Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Amendments to NSW Historic Rego

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice

Default Re: Amendments to NSW Historic Rego

That's how I read it.

if you opt for the logbook does toymods require you to give notification of each drive? or am i just reading old threads?

I heard from a couple of customer today the Minister's going to be releasing info on the Modified car scheme this weekend. But that’s just from a couple of customers.

Usually it’s the People in the clubs I find most of my info from.

Fingers crossed hey.

Fingers crossed hey.

Toymods Events Secretary Too Much Toyota trdee's Avatar

with the logbook you just log your drives in the book. you only need to use the club web form for the club events which dont go into the logbook.

without the logbook, both club events and maintenance runs need to go in the club web form
    1988 AW11 9A-GTE - Turbo Missile | 2004 Elise K20A - N/A Screamer | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - 80s cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex_Kelway View Post
    .....and the within first laps everything that made the AW11 great hit Rex as if the 'Gods of driving fun' had all Jizzed on his face.....
    Quote Originally Posted by JustenGT8 View Post
    Mono blocs mate....as close to yours as a Ferrari is to a Fiesta

Junior Member Domestic Engineer

I am looking at taking the crown for a run down to Winterfest in Vic. I have seen this event mentioned but do not know if Toymods is an invited club so that I can put this down on the historic vehicle movement form. Also there is only one date allocated on this form but travel to and from event including event day is going to take 5 days. How do I do this? 5 separate forms to fill in?

Toymods would need to be invited by the club that organises winterfest, or Toymods would need to officially attend winterfest as part of a Toymods event

If either of the above happens, then using the Toymods movement form you put in the start and end dates for the event as inclusive of the time period for the event. Travel to and from the event is of course covered. It's all really just commonsense stuff and it is all listed on our website: http://www.toymods.org.au/site/historic-rego/#A2
    1988 AW11 9A-GTE - Turbo Missile | 2004 Elise K20A - N/A Screamer | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - 80s cruiser
    .....and the within first laps everything that made the AW11 great hit Rex as if the 'Gods of driving fun' had all Jizzed on his face.....

Junior Member Domestic Engineer

But you cant put in Start and End dates as there is only a single date space.

in the "purpose of journey" window put in the dates covering the event

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic egamirrorim's Avatar

I finally received a formal written response from the RMS regarding the modified historic registration scheme. None of the details in this correspondence are new - "...Details of the new scheme are being finalised by Roads and Maritime, and the proposal will then be submitted to the Minister for his approval...", this has been the same line they've been throwing at everyone for a while.
    However, before I received this written response I actually received a phone call from the bloke claiming to be the one at the RMS in charge of designing the scheme and all of its details. He advised that this project currently takes up 100% of his full time hours. Apparently, it is very close to being finished and it should go to the Minister's office soon, although he was very non-committal regarding when. He did confirm that in his version of the scheme, it would not just be basic modifications allowed but fully extensive modifications requiring engineer's certification. We'll see if this actually happens...

frustrating nobody is willing to put their balls on the line and commit to a date but hopefully it is coming soon