Why are we having more problems with my partners ute than mine? I'll leave the answer up to your wild imagination!

So, here's the deal. My partners LN106 blew up a few days ago. We have/had a KZN165R with the plan to one day in the not to distant future, to do this engine conversion. The day has come pretty damn quickly and urgently. With only a small amount of research done, this is proving to be quite a task in the 3 days we have been at it so far. Having issues like wiring loom, engine mounts, vac lines, instrument cluster and many more. The main one right at this moment being the engine mount issue. A mate is helping with it as he has access to some pretty handy tools. He cut an adapter plate for the mounts but the engine is a little far back, the transmission mounts line up but the power steer pump fouls on the chassis. There was no mention of needing to adapt the tranny mount.

Is there anyone out there who may have done this conversion who may be of some assistance in our time of need?

We have been looking at pics found on a rival forum of the same conversion, but they are as helpful as tits on a bull right at the moment.

Cheers on advance for any help.