Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: July Official Cruise - Putty/Wollombi/Peats Ridge Cruise - Sunday 27 July

That's me before i was a Conversion King -GT-'s Avatar

Default Re: July Official Cruise - Putty/Wollombi/Peats Ridge Cruise - Sunday 27 July

Hmm, week away... progress has been ...minimal.
    AE93 SX 20V - Next Wakefield track day is 13th of November 2015!
    1:15.47 at Wakefield Park | 1:59.45 at Eastern Creek GP | 1:08.81 at SMP South | 2:04.77 at Phillip Island
    Toymods Club Member

Toymods Club Member 1st year Apprentice

Default Re: July Official Cruise - Putty/Wollombi/Peats Ridge Cruise - Sunday 27 July

I plan to meet up and go along for the first 30 minutes of the drive, not sure if I'll be up for the whole trip though.

Hmm, to wash the car or pretend it's a daily...

Toymods Board Member Chief Engine Builder Hiro's Avatar

I'm out for tomorrow, been trying to shake the damn flu all week and it looks like I'm not quite going to get over the line.
    AE102 - Charlene the Old Faithful, Reborn
    JZZ30 - Lexi the Spacecruiser, 1JZGTE>>3SGE. 200rwkw, hunting Skylines and n00bs in SS Commodores
    ST162 - Charlie the non-ghey Celica, 3SGE>>4AGE. GOOOOOOOONE
    AE82 - Rosie the Bitsa from Hell, 70.8kw atw. Has been converted into garage space and money at last
    KE55 - Billie the Beast, sadly missed

Toymods Events Secretary Too Much Toyota trdee's Avatar

sorry to hear that man. anyways just checked the forecast and we should be set for a nice day tomorrow. might be a bit chilly so bring something warm! see you all tomorrow morning
    1988 AW11 9A-GTE - Turbo Missile | 2004 Elise K20A - N/A Screamer | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - 80s cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex_Kelway View Post
    .....and the within first laps everything that made the AW11 great hit Rex as if the 'Gods of driving fun' had all Jizzed on his face.....
    Quote Originally Posted by JustenGT8 View Post
    Mono blocs mate....as close to yours as a Ferrari is to a Fiesta

well we had a fair few late cancellations, but it was still an excellent cruise nonetheless. we need to run putty more often

pics below

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...e=3&uploaded=6
    1988 AW11 9A-GTE - Turbo Missile | 2004 Elise K20A - N/A Screamer | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - 80s cruiser
    .....and the within first laps everything that made the AW11 great hit Rex as if the 'Gods of driving fun' had all Jizzed on his face.....

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic egamirrorim's Avatar

It was a great day, and yes, we need to cruise this route more often. I honestly think this should be made a regular annual event.

we pretty much do run it every year as the "going for broke" cruise. this one just had a few changes to the usual route

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic egamirrorim's Avatar

double post...

Junior Member Grease Monkey ta22fan's Avatar

Nicely done guys. Was just a bit too much for me in the TA22, and I wasn't sure taking the 86 would be considered appropriate - but seems it was. Next time.....

why wouldnt it be appropriate? you can bring a honda for all i care, just come along and enjoy the cruise!

next month is a historic vehicles cruise iirc, ill get something up for september shortly.