Hi all, got my 3tgte in the ta22, have spent the last few days look at options for the injectors which I think are not opening, due to it been sitting for well over 5 years?
I have spark, I have injector pulse- with led test lamp I have power on both sides and when cranking you can see it pulsing, the fuel pump is new and hard wired at the moment before going COR style.
There is fuel in the rail, the cold start works- will run for 2 to 3 seconds with the key/ run for as long as I'm cranking it
The ecu is ground, and both pressure switches are earthed

Now these 3tgte are 290cc is what is floating around on the net- but there are a lot of things saying that they are hi or low impendicane.
I could get them flow tested and soniced cleaned to get it to run but these are 1983 style so why use the old technology.
I can get evo 1s brand new for a good price, and they are 305cc so rather like factory spec BUT these are hi impendicane
I have run them before in my last 3tgte with no issues but I was young back then so I wasn't phased by these issues, by put now I am older i want to do things right??

So wisdom on a Sunday night here in perth??