Thread: Meguiars MotorEx 2013

Board Member Domestic Engineer DavGT4's Avatar

Default Meguiars MotorEx 2013

Meguiars MotorEx 2013 is on again..!
    Meguiar's MotorEx - The Greatest Rides on Show! - Home
    July 19th, 20th & 21st

The Greatest Rides on Show
    Now in its 13th year, Meguiar’s MotorEx is the largest and most prestigious motoring enthusiast event of its kind in Australia. Hundreds of Australia’s best cars, travelling from all over the country to unite at Sydney Olympic Park to create an amazing visual spectacle of colour, chrome and individual style. Covering over 22,000 square metres and with vehicles making up a combined value of over $50 million dollars, this huge event is not to be missed.
    It highlights the greatest selection of Custom, Performance and Collectible vehicles from all over the country, featuring everything from Hot Rods, Street Machines, Hi-Tech Tuners, Custom Euro’s and wild motorcycles to the finest examples of Australian and American muscle, high performance speed machines, sports racing vehicles and timeless classics. MotorEx offers fantastic and unique opportunities for everyone to be involved from motoring clubs, organisations and individual enthusiasts to businesses and commercial retailers.
    Witness the never before seen custom cars that will make their inaugural debut at the show, or be part of the official Shannon’s ‘Custom and Collectible’ auction that is held on the Sunday offering a selection of very rare cars. MotorEx also hosts the Liqui-Moly Performance Garage; an opportunity to see the performance industry up close.
    Held annually at the Sydney Olympic Park Dome, a central location for all to attend and be part of MotorEx, showcasing the “Greatest Rides on Show”.

Toymods isn't entering as a club, but some of us will be going for a look at some amazing automobiles!
    If people are keen, we might organise a day to attend together, otherwise I'd encourage you to go and have a look when you can.
    Dav Hoban
    Board Member

ST185... Lucifer! - he's back on the road again, woo!
    RA23... The purple poo! - less squeek, more rattle

Junior Member Domestic Engineer

Default Re: Meguiars MotorEx 2013

This was a few weeks ago now. Thought I'd put up a photo I took. This Yank bloke commented to me how much he liked my Tiara Ute. He reckoned it was one of his favourites at the show. Nice fella.

Cheers, Greg.