Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Classic Celica Appreciation Day - Sunday 26th May 2013 Wisemans Ferry

Junior Member Grease Monkey

Default Re: Classic Celica Appreciation Day - Sunday 26th May 2013 Wisemans Ferry

No probs mate.

If u get stuck dont hesitate to pm me.

Im free all weekend.

Done a few diffs in my time. Lol.
    RXCOUP RX4 Coupe 13bt.......
    EVILPP RX4 Coupe 13bpp......
    A70.....1J.....?rwkw....12.9@107

Junior Member Automotive Encyclopaedia

Default Re: Classic Celica Appreciation Day - Sunday 26th May 2013 Wisemans Ferry

I have wifey's permission for a day out so I'll be there in whatever Kedderz is calling my car today.

Celica Pilot Conversion King Gold28's Avatar

Hey guys, not long to go now.

I'm excited to announce that Coffeefest will once again sponsor the event. Coffeefest have offered to supply us with some of those sensational gelato's that they have. so bring some cash for a sausage sanga and a gelato.

COFFEE FEST - Macquarie Shopping Centre opposite the Cinemas

And next time you are in Macquarie Centre, don't forget to call in and see Dan at Coffeefest and enjoy an awesome coffee.

See you soon,

Anthony

Crazy Chief Engine Builder 1JZ-Rolla's Avatar

mmmmm gelato......

See you guys there. Will polish the Celica on Saturday
    AE71 Corolla 2 door window van - retired / JZA70 Supra - VVTi converted - sold

Building Corollas Chief Engine Builder Cuzzo's Avatar

Might bring the cressy wisemans is always a nice day out.

Besides it will give me a reason to wash it.
    KE30 4agte - Bullet - Rick Rolled
    UZX83 1UZ W58- Cruiser - Tow Car - Fun Car
    Quote Originally Posted by -GT- View Post
    You had an oil and plastics engine bay fire, with flames that reached at least to the roof - of course shit got hot, it wasn't burning jiffy firelighters back there.

80's stylin Domestic Engineer Sammich's Avatar

new clutch master, steering rack bushes, TRD steering wheel, change diff oil and gearbox oil planned for this weekend. and somewhere in there she'll get a wash.

I'll be at the sydney meet at ~10 for a little while before I head down early to setup the BBQ with the spoot lads. always good to get there early and watch the cars roll in
    MA61 + 5M-E POWAZ: sold :'( | MX73 + 5M-GE: asploded. RIP :'( | MA61 + 2JZ-GE: 80's radness with 90's power/reliability/economy
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    these wheels are so jap I even want to kill a whale. For strictly scientifical purpose, of course.

Forcast is clearing up for saturday, should be ok for sunday.

Anyone have a go pro that they can stick on the lead car facing back at the line of cars?

Oh and dont mind me if i fall behind the pack.

I want to get a few action shots of the car along the way.

Forum Member Grease Monkey

Any chance you guys might stick around until 6pm lol?

Celica Pilot Conversion King Gold28's Avatar

Zahmad, we normally finish up around 4pm but it generally takes a while for people to take some photos under the trees and pack up bbq and clean up. I would be surprised if we are still there by 6 though.

Good news people, the forcast for Sunday is SUNSHINE

So get the car clean and covered cos Sunday is going to be awesome.

See you there for the best day on your Classic Celica's calendar.

Anthony

Toymods Board Member Chief Engine Builder Hiro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by gold28 View Post
    Zahmad, we normally finish up around 4pm but it generally takes a while for people to take some photos under the trees and pack up bbq and clean up. I would be surprised if we are still there by 6 though.
    Can't really imagine anyone hanging around past 4 for photos, especially considering it is starting to get dark at that time.
    AE102 - Charlene the Old Faithful, Reborn
    JZZ30 - Lexi the Spacecruiser, 1JZGTE>>3SGE. 200rwkw, hunting Skylines and n00bs in SS Commodores
    ST162 - Charlie the non-ghey Celica, 3SGE>>4AGE. GOOOOOOOONE
    AE82 - Rosie the Bitsa from Hell, 70.8kw atw. Has been converted into garage space and money at last
    KE55 - Billie the Beast, sadly missed

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice

Hey guys where abouts at wisemans is the meet exactly? Is it north side of the ferry or no where near that . Scuse the noobyness as I've never travelled that way and just wondering so I know whether I need to take a jerry can of fuel or anything like that.
    Cheers

80's stylin Domestic Engineer Sammich's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kyle199 View Post
    Hey guys where abouts at wisemans is the meet exactly? Is it north side of the ferry or no where near that . Scuse the noobyness as I've never travelled that way and just wondering so I know whether I need to take a jerry can of fuel or anything like that.
    Cheers
    just on the south side mate, in the park there on the bend in the river.

/edit
    Last edited by Sammich; 24-05-2013 at 01:40 PM.
    MA61 + 5M-E POWAZ: sold :'( | MX73 + 5M-GE: asploded. RIP :'( | MA61 + 2JZ-GE: 80's radness with 90's power/reliability/economy
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    these wheels are so jap I even want to kill a whale. For strictly scientifical purpose, of course.

Canberra Celica Group Grease Monkey TWEETY's Avatar

Hi Ant. CCG attending as usual with a few cars so will get to the Pub about 10.30AM -11AMish if cruise goes to plan.

Was going to bring up my TA22 dissc brake diff I have for sale but dont think Ill bring up now but details here:
    http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/eng...-ta22-etc.html

Also chasing a set of XT130 steering arms/knuckles to buy if anyone has a set for sale?:
    http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/par...-knuckles.html

Looking foward to catching up and seeing all the cool Classic Celicas (and the others....)!

Cheers
    Mitch
    Last edited by TWEETY; 24-05-2013 at 04:21 PM. Reason: Who has time for proof reading!
    3TGT TA22 'Tweety' Canberra Celica Group (CCG) = www.canberracelica.org
    147 RWKW / NIL quarter mile / 2D:1h:12m Wakefield / NIL Hillclimb.....but 1/8th mile at Dubbo = 10.53

Toymods Board Member Chief Engine Builder Hiro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kyle199 View Post
    Cheers
    You turn into the carpark on the left before you get to the ferry (it's just off the bottom of the picture ph@_man just posted), on the south side (East Bank according to the silly naming conventions on the Hawkesbury). If you're cruising with everyone else from Sydney then you don't need to cross the ferry.

There's a Shell servo in Wisemans Ferry township (to the south of the park), according to the Shell website it has 98 and the trip is only about 50k each way so no need to worry about jerry cans etc.
    AE102 - Charlene the Old Faithful, Reborn
    JZZ30 - Lexi the Spacecruiser, 1JZGTE>>3SGE. 200rwkw, hunting Skylines and n00bs in SS Commodores
    ST162 - Charlie the non-ghey Celica, 3SGE>>4AGE. GOOOOOOOONE
    AE82 - Rosie the Bitsa from Hell, 70.8kw atw. Has been converted into garage space and money at last
    KE55 - Billie the Beast, sadly missed