Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TECCWA September Event: Clint's Coffee Convergence - Sunday Sept 9th, 2012 - 9:30am

you can't say ****** here Automotive Encyclopaedia CLG's Avatar

Default TECCWA September Event: Clint's Coffee Convergence - Sunday Sept 9th, 2012 - 9:30am

DATE:- Sunday September 9th, 2012 - 9:30am

LOCATION: Carpark FCC 42C, north side of the E Shed markets, in front of the glass wall, so we have both easy access to food and drink, and can still keep an eye on the cars.

TIME: 9:30am, to avoid crowds, and hopefully get car park bays closer together.

BRING: Appetite and the desire for real coffee, and money to feed the parking meter.

Yep, it is on again - Basically just a meet up and tell tall stories type affair, with coffee/breakfast/recovery aids available near by. Same venue as always – E Shed Markets in Freo, from 9:30am onwards with parking in front of the glass barrier at the Eastern end. Do not forget to bring money for the parking meter too!

For the late arrivals/heavy sleepers amongst us, we turn up around 9:30, talk cars, life, the universe for a few hours then depart - so if you wake up at 10am, you can still make it down!

While you don't have to bring a car worthy of a photograph or two, it certainly adds a nice flavour to the car park, but hey, you can turn up in Dunlop Volleys if that is all you have also!

Please note, we will use this event to release information on the upcoming TECCWA annual car show - Toyotas in the Park 2012. Come down for a coffee, get an information pack and start preparing your cars for the show on Langley Park, November 11, 2012.

Clint

Old Skool only for this Backyard Mechanic WA_TRD_83's Avatar

Default Re: TECCWA September Event: Clint's Coffee Convergence - Sunday Sept 9th, 2012 - 9:30

keen... will put it on the calendar

Damo
    83 GA61 Toyota Supra XX [TRD 83] - 7MGTE Turbo-A inside
    83 KE70 Toyota Corolla - the budget build
    94 EF Ford Fairmont Ghia [FATFORD] - looks tough, goes slow
    64 Chev Impala - west coast lowrider

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic

Default Re: TECCWA September Event: Clint's Coffee Convergence - Sunday Sept 9th, 2012 - 9:30

Will be there as usual, I'll make events etc. during my lunch break.

Severely Underqualified Domestic Engineer Fodder's Avatar

Have to be in Perth later on this day so will try and get going early enough to stop in here - may be a struggle with my other half having a work do the night before though!

Forum Member

Hey guys, just want to double check that this is open to everyone. I bought my car back in January (Mole, you may remember me!) and thought it was about time I made my way to a meet

Of course its open to everyone! Hell, I come down in a Golf now, one of these days I'll get my track car.

Prolly remember you if I saw you, bad with names, good with faces.

Edit: Hang on, did you buy my JZA70? Squee! I miss that car so much! I don't regret selling it but I wish I could have kept it AND the Golf.
    Last edited by Mole; 29-08-2012 at 11:17 AM.

Forum Member

Great! I’ll see you all there then.

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Prolly remember you if I saw you, bad with names, good with faces.
    Well, you may not remember me personally but I know you’ll definitely remember the car I’ll be in!

Forum Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mole View Post
    Edit: Hang on, did you buy my JZA70? Squee! I miss that car so much! I don't regret selling it but I wish I could have kept it AND the Golf.
    Yup! Finally got it back on Monday fresh off my first yellow sticker! Completely unjustified mind you! I'll be looking at joining TECCWA while I'm there so make sure there are membership forms!

Damn, yellow sticker? You'll need to make a members ride thread with explanations etc. I didn't think there was anything left on it to get done for...

Junior Member Grease Monkey twiztd's Avatar

Keen as! Will be down again
    Now - 1988 GX81 Mark II- 7MGTE, GT35R, TiAL 44m, Microtech, 550cc injectors, R154, Xtreme clutch, LSD.... Low boost tune done = 330rwhp@1 BAR...
    Then - 1989 MX83 - The big scrap heap in the sky...

Old Skool Enthusiast Domestic Engineer GeneSPIDA's Avatar

Question Re: TECCWA September Event: Clint's Coffee Convergence - Sunday Sept 9th, 2012 - 9:30

Let me know if anyone's keen on making their way with me/us from Freo to Whiteman Park for the Awards BBQ too, so I get an idea of interest.

Gene
    SPIDA - 1974 TA22 Celica (2TGEU 1600cc with Garrett GT25 320HP turbo) Dyno - 168.9HP at 10PSI, 14.8 sec quarter (so far)

TECCWA Member | Drag Run Videos

Forum Member

Keen to drop down for a coffee in the morning if you don't mind a newbie coming along.

Quote Originally Posted by crispymk2 View Post
    Keen to drop down for a coffee in the morning if you don't mind a newbie coming along.
    Of course, newbies are always welcome. Just look for Clint and his (current) dogs.

you can't say ****** here Automotive Encyclopaedia CLG's Avatar

Yep, look for the Cattle Dog pup and the swarm of women surrounding him - it's fantastic!

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice

You added more to your current family of Blue Heelers?