Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Wakefield Friday June 16th

That's me before i was a Conversion King -GT-'s Avatar

Default Re: Wakefield Friday June 16th

Cool, so you guys will both just be spectating then? No problems, always good to have a few extra people come down. Don't think you guys came up and said hi last time?
    AE93 SX 20V - Next Wakefield track day is 13th of November 2015!
    1:15.47 at Wakefield Park | 1:59.45 at Eastern Creek GP | 1:08.81 at SMP South | 2:04.77 at Phillip Island
    Toymods Club Member

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic Hodgo's Avatar

I noticed that spots are being advertised on the wrx club, how far under are you still?

2JZ POWA Chief Engine Builder GU11TY's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -GT-
    Cool, so you guys will both just be spectating then? No problems, always good to have a few extra people come down. Don't think you guys came up and said hi last time?
    blake (IN05NT) will be entering and ill be just spectating and passengering with him if i come
    Z20 SOARER WHORE (totalling 14 z20s so far)
    PREVIOUS RIDES - 5 GZ20 soarers, 1 MZ20 soarer, 2 MZ20 aerocabins soarers, 7 MZ21 soarers, 3 ke70s, AE92 rola, 1973 corona, 85 corona, tarago party bus
    CURRENT - 530hp 2jz MZ20 Soarer and race soarer with carbon fibre bonnet and boot and 8point cage

no need for a Domestic Engineer finney's Avatar

GU11TY/IN05NT are you guys heading down on friday? if so want to meet up for the drive down, i'm fairly certain you are both within spitting distance of my place.. well at least GU11TY is
    4AGTE SX - '4AGE' - 13.6 @ 103mph - 163fwkw @ 18psi - SOLD
    1998 JZX100 Tourer V - SOLD and now lives in radelaide
    1992 GTI - SOLD

Quote Originally Posted by GU11TY
    blake (IN05NT) will be entering and ill be just spectating and passengering with him if i come
    Oh right, guess i misinterpreted his post! Well, blake needs to get me some money then! The timers are a go, so its $155. Pm me and i'll reply with my bank details.

Hey finney, good to hear you're definately coming down, looking forward to seeing the new paint job up close.

Hodgo, don't know about the rex club, i know one or two of the guys are in the club (the 98 white 'linux' in particular) so maybe he's listed it there like here? Gotta link to it? As to numbers, think we've got 4 spots left? That number's a day or 2 old though, but definately not full yet. Anyone?
    1:15.47 at Wakefield Park | 1:59.45 at Eastern Creek GP | 1:08.81 at SMP South | 2:04.77 at Phillip Island
    Toymods Club Member

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic Hodgo's Avatar

If its not the same guys organising its gonna be a packed day??

Below is the message names changed to protect the innocent
    :
    Subject: "NSW WRX" Wakefield practice day Friday 16th June

The organisers have asked me to send this e-mail again as they are short on numbers for the day. I cannot emphasise enough just how much fun it is not having any reestrictions on your track time. For the more serious among you it is ideal for testing tyres and brakes and adjusting suspension.

There is a private practice day at Wakefield on Friday 16th June. I love these days, but unfortunately I am unable to attend on this occasion as it's too soon after the QLD 500. It is an invite only event and the organisers have asked me to put the word out as they have some spare spots. Please e-mail ####@####.com.au if you are interested. Tell K## that Ja## H## gave you the details.

It is only $140 for 7 hours of unlimited track time in a well organised and relaxed environment. There are a variety of cars with many of them regulars.
    It is good fun and well organised. e-mail me if you want any info about the day or contact K##. Please contact K## directly if you want to book and pay for a spot.

no need for a Domestic Engineer finney's Avatar

i can almost sense a hijack... ah well i suppose there will be some annoyed individuals who drive down with no spots available
    4AGTE SX - '4AGE' - 13.6 @ 103mph - 163fwkw @ 18psi - SOLD
    1998 JZX100 Tourer V - SOLD and now lives in radelaide
    1992 GTI - SOLD

No, thats us. They haven't mentioned the timer inclusive price, but JH is who i thought it was, and K is Kerry, who is looking after things while Warwick is overseas. Those of you who've been before will know the black Zed, Kerry and Warwick are part of that consortium.

I guess Kerry has asked him to put the word out again because there's still a couple of spots.

People still need to book and pay to confirm a spot beforehand; the only people who'd drive down and be annoyed would be those who don't. We keep it close and well organised, we know exactly who with what cars to expect, it is after all a private day.

But yeah, there's still room for a couple more Toymodders? Next one isn't till august, long while to wait...
    Toymods Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by finney
    GU11TY/IN05NT are you guys heading down on friday? if so want to meet up for the drive down, i'm fairly certain you are both within spitting distance of my place.. well at least GU11TY is
    hey mate yeh should b good 2 cruise down with u
    pm me ur mob and we will sort sumthin out
    Nathan
    PREVIOUS RIDES - 5 GZ20 soarers, 1 MZ20 soarer, 2 MZ20 aerocabins soarers, 7 MZ21 soarers, 3 ke70s, AE92 rola, 1973 corona, 85 corona, tarago party bus
    CURRENT - 530hp 2jz MZ20 Soarer and race soarer with carbon fibre bonnet and boot and 8point cage

Quote Originally Posted by -GT-
    Oh right, guess i misinterpreted his post! Well, blake needs to get me some money then! The timers are a go, so its $155. Pm me and i'll reply with my bank details.

Hey finney, good to hear you're definately coming down, looking forward to seeing the new paint job up close.

Hodgo, don't know about the rex club, i know one or two of the guys are in the club (the 98 white 'linux' in particular) so maybe he's listed it there like here? Gotta link to it? As to numbers, think we've got 4 spots left? That number's a day or 2 old though, but definately not full yet. Anyone?
    ok mate ill tell blake 2 get his cash in

Junior Member Grease Monkey Screaminrolla's Avatar

Are there any spots left, its been a while since ive been out there. Im pretty keen to give the ute a go before i start playing with the suspension
    1977 RA28 Celica 1JZGTEClick Me
    1980 Chrysler Sigma

Yeah Dave, there's still a couple, i'm suprised we're not full already actually, normally long gone this far out! I'll pm you my bank details for the $155 and confirm your spot. You looking to stay as well or trekking both ways on the day?

Mate of mine has a turbo ute but he's staying away this time; still running it in! He'll be down next time though. How long you had it?

Edit: Dave, pm sent. Blake, i also fired you one to see if you're coming or not?
    Last edited by -GT-; 07-06-2006 at 07:47 PM. Reason: stuff
    Toymods Club Member

Junior Member Grease Monkey Screaminrolla's Avatar

Hey i just deposited my money, ive had the ute for a few months its second hand so i dont have to worry about running it in.
    Ill be heading down on the friday morning
    1977 RA28 Celica 1JZGTEClick Me
    1980 Chrysler Sigma

---------HO00NS---------- Chief Engine Builder IN 05 NT's Avatar

hey dude,

sorery but imj going to have to pull out, the celicas leaking oil like a siv!.......and probably be kicked of the track.......probably from the other weeks wakefiled experience,,,,,

might still come down in another car to watch but! ..again!

blake

well if IN05NT is out then i am out cause he was my ride down there..
    plus i got no money etc to go in any1s car