im just bout finished a 1jz vvti into surf loom
    i think i might get him to chase up a v6 4runner tacho

Junior Member Automotive Encyclopaedia

Default Re: 1uzfe into 98 hilux ln167

im just bout finished a 1jz vvti into surf loom
    i think i might get him to chase up a v6 4runner tacho

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic

Had two of these here today that I've built, both to fix stuff ups that the autospark made when doing the A/C. How hard can it be to make up two hoses to go from "there to there"?

Clutch. There's a seller on eBay called KSracing. Thai based, use his bellhousing, this uses the stock clutch fork and pivot, V6 4runner slave cylinder (yet you do need to trim 35mm off of the mounting pedestal on the bell). Extreme performance flywheel with R32 Skyline pressure plate, 10 inch '80 series Landcruiser clutch plate and release bearing. Gives a nice factory feel and operation to them and as near as dammit in terms of clamping force as a 4terrain clutch (I had Clutch industries make this one up) .

Extractors contact Glen at Melville Muffers in Perth ph 0893301511, He has then jigged up for LN and RZN models and can make to order
    His. 2005 GRJ120 Prado VX
    Hers. 1995 KZN130 Surf (soon to be replaced by a Rav4)
    1981 LN40 Hilux Trayback ute. Now an RN40 with Surf interior
    1992 Factory Widebody 2door Surf 1UZ-FE V8 Auto, now for sale

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice

Quote Originally Posted by 4th surf View Post
    Had two of these here today that I've built, both to fix stuff ups that the autospark made when doing the A/C. How hard can it be to make up two hoses to go from "there to there"?

Clutch. There's a seller on eBay called KSracing. Thai based, use his bellhousing, this uses the stock clutch fork and pivot, V6 4runner slave cylinder (yet you do need to trim 35mm off of the mounting pedestal on the bell). Extreme performance flywheel with R32 Skyline pressure plate, 10 inch '80 series Landcruiser clutch plate and release bearing. Gives a nice factory feel and operation to them and as near as dammit in terms of clamping force as a 4terrain clutch (I had Clutch industries make this one up) .

Extractors contact Glen at Melville Muffers in Perth ph 0893301511, He has then jigged up for LN and RZN models and can make to order

Cheers mate I ended up getting a 6 puck ceramic clutch plate and 1600lb pressure plate from trail gear for th 5vzfe which uses a 10 " clutch and got ace engineering smeaton grange to make me a 17kg flywheel that will fit the 1uz bolt holes and got ring gear shrunk on to it haven't got it all together yet but I'll let you know how it goes

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic

And it looks like I may be much to my wifes disgust about to build another. Well two as one was hers but that will be auto. Note to others if you want to save some coin cut the welds from the flexiplate on the UZ and throw it on the BBQ for about an hour. Then drop it on to your new flywheel and allow to cool by itself. Remember the lead in for the starter goes to the engine side
    His. 2005 GRJ120 Prado VX
    Hers. 1995 KZN130 Surf (soon to be replaced by a Rav4)
    1981 LN40 Hilux Trayback ute. Now an RN40 with Surf interior
    1992 Factory Widebody 2door Surf 1UZ-FE V8 Auto, now for sale