Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: thumbs down admin/mod

Xistant

Thumbs down thumbs down admin/mod

to whom deleted my thread, thanks for the pm with the reason. (should of said thanks for NOT pming me the reason)

not my lose, just thought i would see if there was interest instead of wasting my time.

whom ever did wish to chat pm me and we can sort the issue out there.

thanks!
    Last edited by Xistant; 26-06-2006 at 07:27 PM.

Toymods Club Member #194 Conversion King Lambolica's Avatar

Default Re: thumbs down admin/mod

I didn't delete the thread, however I'm pretty sure it was deleted as it was advertised as an expression of interest (EOI) which is against the classifides section rules.

Cheers
    Simon
    Beige.... The new Black!!!

Xistant

not being rude, but it wasn't in the classifieds was in off topic, i did request a pm first prior to deletion =/ oh well. doesn't matter.

Junior Member Too Much Toyota oldcorollas's Avatar

it looked like you wanted to know if people wanted to buy parts from a wrecked car that you were thinking of buying, for the purpose of selling the parts...

a) it was an EOI for selling parts.
    b) looked like all the parts except damaged ones were for sale??

it's not exactly off-topic... not sure it should go in parts, or wrecking either if you didn't actually have the parts??
    hmm
    "I'm a Teaspoon, not a mechanic"
    "There is hardly anything in the world that a man can not make a little worse and sell a little cheaper" - John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

AU$TRALIA... come and stay and PAY and PAY!!! The moral high horse of the world!

back into it Chief Engine Builder

or better still! have a section for parts "i dont own but want to make money off so tell me the highest you will pay and ill know wether i should buy it"
    i hate that shit with a passion, shit i could sell parts cheap than any part place in australia on here but i dont think thats what its all about! mt opinion you sell what you have spare and or dont need! none of this EOI crap, sell it if you want to or put it in the trading post or ebay as EOI. ive always thought of the for sale sections as i place to sell the stuff at good prices to members, not to make money on!
    maybe there should be a price set by the people on here in the know and if it is over that then you have to pay to advertise it so the money goes to the club!
    just an idea and easy to enforce.

Junior Member Too Much Toyota RONA's Avatar

All sprinters sold for over 1K incur a 500 dollar sales fee.
    If in doubt power out

Xistant

Quote Originally Posted by kingmick
    or better still! have a section for parts "i dont own but want to make money off so tell me the highest you will pay and ill know wether i should buy it"
    i hate that shit with a passion, shit i could sell parts cheap than any part place in australia on here but i dont think thats what its all about! mt opinion you sell what you have spare and or dont need! none of this EOI crap, sell it if you want to or put it in the trading post or ebay as EOI. ive always thought of the for sale sections as i place to sell the stuff at good prices to members, not to make money on!
    maybe there should be a price set by the people on here in the know and if it is over that then you have to pay to advertise it so the money goes to the club!
    just an idea and easy to enforce.
    please feel free to pm me regarding your frustration, i wanted to get interest in the car to SEE if it was worth purchasing, what would you rather pay wrecker prices??

ok done, i won't buy the car, good luck.

buy it an then part it like 99.9% of people do! if you cant afford to buy it thats fine wait till you can! i think thats what most of us do!
    its worth buying if you want it!

Xistant

Quote Originally Posted by kingmick
    buy it an then part it like 99.9% of people do! if you cant afford to buy it thats fine wait till you can! i think thats what most of us do!
    its worth buying if you want it!
    money wasen't an issue to start with. it was finding the interest first, honestly think before you type mate.

Toymods Net Nazi Too Much Toyota river's Avatar

Hi,

C'mon guys, this is all going OT and spiralling into something that we don't want or need.

2DRFT, I hope whoever deleted your thread PMs you and lets you know why. KM, change your sig - it's all over man

seeyuzz
    river
    The thinking man's clown and the drinking woman's sex symbol
    RA25GT - There is no substitute | 18R-G - Toyota's Dependable Masterpiece
    Toymods Car Club Treasurer, assistant Historic Plate Registrar & Forums Admin

Junior Member Too Much Toyota oldcorollas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 2DRFT
    money wasen't an issue to start with. it was finding the interest first, .
    i feel the same abotu heaps of parts i find on yahoo, but i rarely put them up... i try to PM the people most interested and go from there.. it sounded like you didn't want the car but wanted to make money from it by selling the parts if enough people were interested to make it monetarily worthwhile for you??

perhaps you could do the same?

then again, i am not trying to make money from it (and the less idiots i deal with, the better )
    "I'm a Teaspoon, not a mechanic"
    "There is hardly anything in the world that a man can not make a little worse and sell a little cheaper" - John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

AU$TRALIA... come and stay and PAY and PAY!!! The moral high horse of the world!

Xistant

the "profit" as you all keep tell me, wasen't so, its only to cover the cost of the car, transport, and time to dismantle the wreck. i guess next time i see something to good to be true, ill walk on by.

Quote Originally Posted by river
    Hi,

C'mon guys, this is all going OT and spiralling into something that we don't want or need.

2DRFT, I hope whoever deleted your thread PMs you and lets you know why. KM, change your sig - it's all over man

seeyuzz
    river
    changed my sig!

Quote Originally Posted by 2DRFT
    the "profit" as you all keep tell me, wasen't so, its only to cover the cost of the car, transport, and time to dismantle the wreck. i guess next time i see something to good to be true, ill walk on by.
    not at all mate! buy it then part the peices you dont need!

it should have been deleted on the basis you were advertising a Turbo A (a huge interest getter) when in fact it was not. amongst other things.

then when you were informed it wasnt a Turbo A you lied and pushed that it was infact a Turbo A. The same thing happened on supra forums which you are now banned from. again.
    JZA70|R / 12.45 @ 111 mph.