Thread: ms65 in Qld

Toymods Club Member

Default ms65 in Qld

Hi all, finally became a financial member today.I am new to this club and computers as well so bear with me and i will try to get some pics up as soon as i know how to...... i am the proud owner of a 72 ms65 in se qld, my third crown and without consultation from the gods decided to buy a 350 chev and to much pain still havent got anywhere with it, undecided whether to cut my losses and go stock or continue down this road or sell chev and hunt down a 7m or something. would love to hear your suggestions, thanx fid10t

Celica Pilot Conversion King Gold28's Avatar

Default Re: ms65 in Qld

Hello and welcome to toymods

Sounds like a great project you have there. The Chev is probably an easier option for the old crown chassis as it will be a bit narrower than any of Toyotas offerings. You will still need to be careful about your exhaust manifolds and front suspension mounts.

As for photos, normally people put photos on a site like imageshack and then call up the pic in the thread. If you need some guidance, we can point you in the right direction. There is some storage for photos in Toymods but that depends on your membership type and I am not really sure what the details of that are.

Good luck with the conversion and do some keyword searchs (top right corner of the page). And if that fails, ask some questions in the tech and conversions section of the forum.

Anthony

Toymods Club Member

Default Re: ms65 in Qld

Thanks Anthony, I will have a go at the photos thing for sure, I am in the process of removing all the steering arms so I can get the engine and box into position and bolt on the engine mounts ready for welding onto the chassis