Thread: New Sydney Warehouse and New Stock Lines

Forum Member Grease Monkey

Default New Sydney Warehouse and New Stock Lines

Hi everyone,

It's been a long time between posts as we've been busy setting up our new Sydney warehouse. It's located in Peakhurst and will stock new as well as used parts for Japanese cars only, with emphasis on Toyota!

In other news, we are organising a container of used parts from Japan. This is a first for us and we're proud to be able to offer a cheaper alternative to new genuine parts where possible. I will have more information n this in the coming weeks however for now the first shipment is expected to mainly comprise of late model Subaru/STi parts.

We'll also be stocking selected OEM parts from Denso, TACTI and it's in-house brand DRIVE JOY which are very popular both here in Japan and in other regions. TACTI and DRIVE JOY are produced by Toyota so if you're after genuine quality parts but priced cheaper, look no further.

TACTI/Drive Joy
    - Brake Pads
    - Fan/Alternator/A/C Belts
    - Radiator Caps
    - Headlight Bulbs (Halogen and HID)
    - Wiper Blades
    - Cluctch Disks, Covers, Release and Pilot Bearings
    - Oil Filters
    - Engine Intake Air Filters

Denso
    - Spark Plugs
    - A/C Clean Air Filters

[TACTI] English Website
    DENSO Aftermarket - OEM Quality Aftermarket Auto Parts

As usual if you haveany questions please email me at [email protected] or make an inquiry through our website at Amayama Trading - Genuine Parts for Japan Used Imports - Amayama Trading

Feel free to post here any requests for parts as we will be stocking high demand parts at our Sydney warehouse for same or next day delivery in the Sydney metro area and nationwide **Coming Soon**

*Note: Cars older than 1995 aren't catered for as much as newer models so there's a chance Denso, TACTI or Drive Joy parts aren't available for them. Most models newer than 1995 are catered for.

Thank you for your continued custom and looking forward to assisting Toymods members going into the new year.

Justin
    Last edited by Amayama; 05-04-2012 at 10:13 AM.

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic

Default Re: New Sydney Warehouse and New Stock Lines

Some of the most awesome news I have ever read on this forum!

Thanks Jake, as mentioned it's taken quite a while to get to this point so now we're ready to make big improvements on how we supply parts to Aussie customers.

Amayama now has branches in Japan (HQ Osaka), Moscow and Vladivostock in Russia, Dubai, UAE and now Sydney. We will also be able to supply genuine parts for export market (read: non-JDM) Japanese models from the UAE where possible, but for the time being all stock will come from Japan. This means we may not be able to supply certain part numbers but in the near future we'll be able to reduce the chance of that by a good margin.

We've also got a Taiwanese supplier of good quality new aftermarket O2 Sensors. If you're in need of a new O2 sensor by all means let me know and we'll be able to supply one at a much cheaper price than genuine.

Also toward mid-2012 we will have a cut price range of aftermarket brand parts in stock in Sydney too. This is still in the works but we hope to be able to get very cheap service/maintenance parts in stock while of course keeping our primary new genuine parts in stock.

All in all there will be a lot of options for Aussie customers in 2012. Last but not least along with the reduced shipping times and rates, customers will also now be able to pay for their order directly into our CBA account... no more Paypal unless you choose to make payment that way.

Cheers

Junior Member Too Much Toyota RONA's Avatar

Awesome news, have been very impressed with the service you guys have offered so far and will be making a few more purchases in the coming months.
    If in doubt power out

Junior Member Carport Converter RA35GT's Avatar

+1 Vote.

Much love for Amayama!
    1977 RA35 Celica GT - I4 | 2007 GSV40R Aurion - V6
    Don't live life being scared of death, live in the fear of not truly living. RP 2012

Update! (updates haven't been too frequent but will do so from next month)

Our Sydney stock of genuine parts for Japanese makes is estimated to arrive at the end of the month. Around the same time our website will be updated (again!) to include a selection of parts, genuine (Japan), genuine (Dubai), genuine (Sydney) and NON-GENUINE (Sydney). So there'll be plenty of options to choose from to suit your needs and budget. A "widget" will also be introduced to calculate shipping times when you select part numbers so this will help somewhat too. Only parts delivered from Sydney stock will be able to be sent on a next day basis, all others will come from overseas and take up to 2 weeks to arrive as usual.

It's taken a while to get this far but as usual we let Toymods know first

Big update!

We are now ready to start shipping genuine parts from our Sydney warehouse! All parts in Sydney stock are now online and able to be ordered through the inquiry form using your Amayama account. Example:

http://www.amayama.com/search/?q=9091602365&cur=AUD

As you can see, Sydney stock is confirmed and the delivery period is "1". For Australian customers ordering stock from Sydney, the parts can be sent by guaranteed next day delivery. Payment can be made directly to our Australian bank account also reducing Paypal fees, or if it's easier payment can be made by Paypal.

As usual any parts that are not in Sydney will have to come from either Japan or Dubai (soon to be updated) and the chance of non-availability will be around 5% and 35% respectively. Of course if you have a model that's more than 20 years old the chance of parts being no longer available will increase.

Some may find that none of the parts they require are in Sydney stock, this will slowly change over time as we accrue more and more stock... but as they say, "you have to start somewhere"!

Once again, thanks to all Toymods members for their custom and we continue to look forward to supporting Toymds.

Estranged Member Chief Engine Builder mullett's Avatar

And I didn't think I could love amayama more than I already do...

Will have a new order for you soon! That way I'll have tasty tasty parts waiting for me when I get back from Japan.

Junior Member Domestic Engineer 1jz68u's Avatar

Hey guys just sent through a parts inquiry on the website, just waiting for a response now. Great news for you guys is a google search for a toyota part number shows up with your website.

Awesome

Thanks

Glenn
    Glenn
    Current Ride http://www.toymods.net/forums/showthread.php?t=41123
    Previous 3SGTE ST162, 1JZ Cressida 215RWKW-ET 13.318, Celsior, XT forester, 3SGE KE70.
    Quote Originally Posted by NME308 View Post
    You do of course realize forgiveness is easier to gain than permission right???
    Cheers, Jason

Building Corollas Chief Engine Builder Cuzzo's Avatar

Same sent through an equiry yesterday waiting on a quote.

Cheers amamamamamamaya
    KE30 4agte - Bullet - Rick Rolled
    UZX83 1UZ W58- Cruiser - Tow Car - Fun Car
    Quote Originally Posted by -GT- View Post
    You had an oil and plastics engine bay fire, with flames that reached at least to the roof - of course shit got hot, it wasn't burning jiffy firelighters back there.

Junior Member Domestic Engineer

Amayama,
    been searching random parts all morning and sent through one inquiry. cannot believe your prices just hoping shipping is sensible.
    I am curious though as to how long it would take for parts to come from UAE? and also if a part is help do you hold the order or send what you have?
    look forward to placing a test order soon followed by some large orders if all goes well (which its sounds like it will)
    1990 ST185 Running stock Gen 3 power, 216awhp at 15psi. 13.6 second down the quarter

Hi there and sorry for the late reply,

EMS registered post from the UAE isn't like Japan Post EMS, although it's the same system the work ethic between the two locations is quite different. In saying that you can expect deliveries from the UAE to take longer than what it would from Japan (up to 14 days depending on the destination) but by how long I can't say because is varies so much. EMS is registered and a tracking number is provided.

We can hold orders and send them complete once all parts have been received, or if the wait is over 2 weeks (and there only one or two delayed parts in a large order) we can send the order incomplete and the remining parts when they become available.

Forum Member

Hi guys now i know youre in sydney i will have to drop in and see the place my knock sensor arrived on my doorstep in 1 week
    Great service