Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: CHARITY CRUISE THIS FRIDAY NIGHT! Silverwater Boat Ramp - Terrigal Beach

Forum Member

Default CHARITY CRUISE THIS FRIDAY NIGHT! Silverwater Boat Ramp - Terrigal Beach

NEW improvements to this friday nights cruise, we're going to be supporting the National Breast Cancer Foundation so please feel free to come help us raise money and support the battle to find a crure... we'll be standing at the entry to Silver Water Boat Ramp collecting your GOLD COIN or NOTE$- donation is by choice... but please get in the spirit & tie something pink to your car!! Cheers

I thought I would try something different this time... a cruise on a Friday Night!! We'll leave from Silverwater Boat ramp, making our way to F3 via Silverwater Rd, Victoria Rd., Lane Cove Rd & Pacific Hwy). We'll regroup @ Berowa Truck Stop & Continue along the Pacific Toward Mooney Mooney Bridge where we'll jump back on the F3... Should be a fun night to end the week. Details are as follows:

Date: Friday, 20th Of May
    Meet: Silverwater Boat Ramp (underneath Silverwater Bridge, on Silverwater rd., Silverwater)
    Meet: From 7:00PM
    We Leave: 7:45PM SHARP

This time will allow for less traffic congestion being at night, we should hit our destination: TERRIGAL BEACH by around 9:15PM (give or take)

Cruise route:
    1. Head to Pacific Hwy via silverwater road, victoria rd. & lane cove rd. (not hard to find your way)
    2. Follow the Pacific Hwy until you reach the F3, turn right on the F3.
    3. Follow the F3 for roughly 5mins & take exit KU-RING-GAI CHASE Rd towards Mount Colah ---> to get back onto Pacific Hwy.
    4. Follow Pacific Hwy until Brooklyn/Mooney Mooney Bridge
    5. After Mooney Mooney Bridge get back onto Freeway (F3)
    6. Follow F3 for roughly 15mins & Take exit CENTRAL COAST HIGHWAY for Gosford
    7. At Gosford: - Slight right (over the bridge) at Central Coast Hwy Go through 1 roundabout - Continue onto York St - Continue onto Victoria St - Continue onto George St - Continue onto The Entrance Rd
    8. On the Entrance Rd., 3.1 kms Turn right at Terrigal Drive &
    Go through 4 roundabouts which will lead us to our destination (Terrigal Beach Carpark)

Here's the link for google maps:

http://maps.google.com.au/maps?f=d&source=s_d&saddr=Silverwater+Rd&daddr=Vic toria+Rd+to:Lane+Cove+Road,+Ryde,+New+South+Wales+ to:Ryde+Road,+Pymble,+New+South+Wales+toacific+Hwy+toacific+Hwy+toacific+Hwy+toacific+Hwy+to:Unknown+road&geocode=FSrc-_0dFtsACQ%3BFaIJ_P0duOgACQ%3BFb0s_P0do8gBCSmfQ9jv5 qUSazHZ_9MjVhDZYA%3BFUL1_P0dzjwCCSkR7micnagSazGi9q 1ZH0GSuw%3BFaAU_f0dRkUCCQ%3BFbp8_f0duNMBCQ%3BFcJf_ v0dBgMCCQ%3BFXpVAP4dHiYDCQ%3BFSWgAf4dOvIGCQ&hl=en& mra=ls&sll=-33.446357,151.449087&sspn=0.009704,0.01929&ie=UTF8 &z=10

Hope to see everyone out for the cruise!!! DONT MISS IT
    Last edited by lasaint; 18-05-2011 at 10:27 PM.

Default Re: Central Coast, Terrigal Beach- FRIDAY NIGHT CRUISE- Fri, May 20th!

Sounds good.
    MA71 '89 Supra Targa - 7m-gte
    AE82 '86 Twincam Rolla - Smallport 4a-ge (Track/ Khana Car)
    BA '05 Falcon XR8 - Boss 260

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice

how long does this cruise take to get back to silverwater?
    looks like a great cruise and a long one too.
    but doesn't look a like a twisty course...

Forum Member

It all depends what people want to do once we're at Terrigal Beach and if the light is good enough for photo's @ the car park. But im thinking we'll get back to Silverwater @ around 11:45pm - 12PM its hard to say either way because of the route we're taking on the way back.... here's that information for everyone, and yeah its gonna be a twisty drive lol:

On the way up: Berowa - Mooney Mooney Bridge (we by pass Hornsby on the F3, and jump back on the Pacific @ the Ku-Ring-Gai exit... @ Mooney Money Bridge we get back on the F3!).
    On the way back: Karioing/West Gosford - Pacific Hwy route down Mooney Mooney Creek then getting back on the F3 @ Mt. White

Should be a great turnout

Forum Member

sounds good. anyone in newy keen to meet up with this cruise somewhere along the way? hope my car'll be goin again by then. be a good test run for it.

Forum Member

Default Re: Silverwater Boat Ramp - Terrigal Beach. FRIDAY NIGHT CRUISE. Fri, May 20th!

Hey guys, the meeting points for the cruise are:
    1. Silverwater Boat Ramp (From 7:30Pm - We Leave @ 8:30PM
    2. Berowa Truck Stop/Weigh Station (on Old Pacific Hwy)- Around 8:55PM - 9:05PM
    3. For Central Coast People to join in = meet @ either Mooney Mooney Bridge/old Pacific Hwy, F3 interchange or Central Coast Hwy (the first intersection at the traffic lights, before Worthington BMW! 9:30Pm - 9:40Pm

Cheers, will be a great turnout & a fun night to end the week... I have posted this cruise on RexNuts, Silvia Forum (hardtuned.net) & on facebook

Forum Member

Default Re: Silverwater Boat Ramp - Terrigal Beach. FRIDAY NIGHT CRUISE. Fri, May 20th!

A very positive response for this cruise so far, we're expecting a great turnout which will make this a fun night... anyone from toymods attending?? Please confirm!

Just need a headcount guys so i can get a rough idea of numbers cheers

Tyre Executioner Grease Monkey Matty's Avatar

Yeah sounds good, if im free ill be there.
    You can sleep in your car but you cant race your house.....

Toymods Club Member 1st year Apprentice

This sounds like a tops run mate.. Done it plenty of times before and always have a great time.. Hope to seeyas there
    1978 RK101 Stout - Rat Spec
    1972 RT81 Corona - Cruiser spec

Forum Member

No problem guys, see you @ either 1 of the 3 meets as mentioned earlier in the thread... Counting down the days, not long to go now

im in, it'll be my first cruise im heaps keen, i live on the coast so i might just meet you guys at terrigal or i might come down to silverwater. ive seen this on a couple of other forums like hardtuned, should be a good night. ill be in a white st184

80's stylin Domestic Engineer Sammich's Avatar

well this is convenient. I was going to head up to my mates place at gosford on this night and then head to the classic celica day on the sunday. Now i've got an even better excuse to leave on teh friday night!

ill be (body) rollin in my cressida
    MA61 + 5M-E POWAZ: sold :'( | MX73 + 5M-GE: asploded. RIP :'( | MA61 + 2JZ-GE: 80's radness with 90's power/reliability/economy
    Quote Originally Posted by George View Post
    these wheels are so jap I even want to kill a whale. For strictly scientifical purpose, of course.

Junior Member Conversion King TheStitt's Avatar

What other forums is it on?? What others cars are going to be turning up??
    ST177 UZS131 Crown Royal 'G' the pimping limo like daily 1UZFE 144rwkw

DST17T MS53 68 Crown Custom Wagon 7MGTE 266rwkw

ive seen it on hardtuned (nissansilvia.com), and apparently its on ausrotary, street commadores, sexspec motorsports forum and rexnuts, should be a good turnout with a wide variety of cars showing up

Original Trendsetter Chief Engine Builder Harreh's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MAT_G View Post
    ive seen it on hardtuned (nissansilvia.com), and apparently its on ausrotary, street commadores, sexspec motorsports forum and rexnuts, should be a good turnout with a wide variety of cars showing up
    LOL A cruise with all them car clubs sounds bad enough as it is let alone into the middle of Terrigal on a friday night. I might give this one a miss and avoid BWHP

AW11 Turbo build

1UZ Soarer Turbo build
    Imitation is the most sincere form of flattery