Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: **** MAY SOCIAL EVENT **** Friday 12th May @ Cue Time : Lets shoot some pool.

i 8 a p00 Carport Converter rob's Avatar

Default Re: **** MAY SOCIAL EVENT **** Friday 12th May @ Cue Time : Lets shoot some pool.

i get off work at 3:30pm on fridays, its not worth going home in the mean time, who can entertain me until its time for fencing?
    - ma61 + 2jz-gte + v160 + 3.5 torsen

MR 18RG Chief Engine Builder The Witzl's Avatar

Default Re: **** MAY SOCIAL EVENT **** Friday 12th May @ Cue Time : Lets shoot some pool.

Just entertain yourself at the CH-RSL Robbbieee, until aboot 6pm when I get home and you can stumble across to my place/me pick you up....

Then I can demonstrate my BBQ-tool fencing skills at my place whilst cooking some required absorbtion material for the beer i will undoubtedly consume in the evening...
    TRANSLATION: I can entertain you i guess.

Now, I Have an IDEA.... pls reply if interested:

BBQ, my place. 6.30pm. Bring meats, I will supply some snags and a couple of occa Rump Steaks... and a case of cold frost bev's.

You can walk to Cue Time from my place, so no need to drink drive or be a girl and not drink. Equally, the CH-RSL is 5 minutes walk from my place.

.... please post interest and i will evaluate whether or not I will have BBQ.
    ...... butt scratcher?!

Beer and BBQ? darlin if your trying to get into my pants its worked!

MR 18RG Chief Engine Builder The Witzl's Avatar

..... i just know what every Australian man really wants - beer and BBQ. That does not mean I want to get into your pants though!
    ...... butt scratcher?!

Junior Member Automotive Encyclopaedia Alchemist's Avatar

I suck at pool or any sport with cues , but up for good evenin out, will be there

Junior Member Grease Monkey EvilJack's Avatar

considering i work directly across from que time i might just stumble across, although rob i finish at 4pm maybe we could get some practice in?

Junior Member Domestic Engineer ZZE92's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by The Witzl

Now, I Have an IDEA.... pls reply if interested:

BBQ, my place. 6.30pm. Bring meats, I will supply some snags and a couple of occa Rump Steaks... and a case of cold frost bev's.

You can walk to Cue Time from my place, so no need to drink drive or be a girl and not drink. Equally, the CH-RSL is 5 minutes walk from my place.

.... please post interest and i will evaluate whether or not I will have BBQ.
    Karl - I would definitely be up for that if I can figure out how the f$#k to get there via pubic transport..
    Last edited by ZZE92; 23-08-2006 at 09:41 PM.
    Cheers,
    Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by MR 1JZ View Post
    the snatch has been through hell and back and is still kicking!

Junior Member Too Much Toyota RONA's Avatar

Any idea what kinda digustingly wrong food the joint sells, i will be pushing to get there by 8pm without stopping on the way for food, or whats the nearest Maccas.
    If in doubt power out

I make people cry Chief Engine Builder Draven's Avatar

Paul - the Hillsbus 615 from wynyard (clarence st) goes straight to castle hill

edit: NB: last one out leaves railway square at 6:10, QVB at 6:20 and wynyard at 6:30, so don't get stuck back late at work!
    Last edited by Draven; 09-05-2006 at 10:50 AM.
    http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/showthread.php?t=7465
    Quote Originally Posted by xero View Post
    and of course campbell newman's completely fucking everything he touches so badly that he should be called dick fingers.

Quote Originally Posted by Draven
    Paul - the Hillsbus 615 from wynyard (clarence st) goes straight to castle hill

edit: NB: last one out leaves railway square at 6:10, QVB at 6:20 and wynyard at 6:30, so don't get stuck back late at work!
    hmmm QVB at 6:20 you say, I'd still need a way to get back home afterwards though. Plus i couldn't take my cue
    If in doubt power out

how does a bus prevent you from taking your cue?
    and you could always just use their cues - then you could have 1 more excuse to add to your repertoire when I pants you (ok, more than likely I'll lose horribly or totally pike, but the sentiment is the same)
    and of course campbell newman's completely fucking everything he touches so badly that he should be called dick fingers.

when I pants you
    i just threw up in my mouth a little bit

how does a bus prevent you from taking your cue?
    Not having a case having to take it into the city in peak hour on the train, stashing it at work during the day then carrying it on the bus, might look a little weird don't you think .

Not to mention I still need to get home somehow
    If in doubt power out

that's why beer is considered a magical elixir by many.

You drink plenty of it, and even though you lose the ability to walk or speak coherently, somehow you (usually) manage to wake up in a safe place, even if it is the garden of a neighbour's house

Rob: you're not telling me you didn't just feel a little tingling below the belt?

Note to self stay away from Draven when intoxicated
    If in doubt power out