Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TECCWA December Meet - Christmas Lunch BBQ - Sunday December 5th, 2010 - 1pm

you can't say ****** here Automotive Encyclopaedia CLG's Avatar

Default TECCWA December Meet - Christmas Lunch BBQ - Sunday December 5th, 2010 - 1pm

Occasion: Toyota owners and enthusiasts get together.

Date: Sunday December 5th, 2010

Time: 1pm onwards

Bring: Something to sit on, whatever you wish to drink, wives, husbands, girlfriends, boyfriends, games, sunscreen, hats, appetite, tall stories, ...!

Cost: $15 per adult to cover the BBQ and food TECCWA will supply

Location: Sir James Mitchell Park, South Perth Foreshore. We'll be situated on the grass area west of the western carpark, under the trees. From Mill Point Road, turn into Coode Street towards the river. Immediately past the bike path crossover turn left into the car park entry, and find a place to park at the western end. We'll be situtated under the trees near the carpark, bounded by the bike path, river and big flag pole there. If the car park is full, there is another car park on the RHS of Coode Street.

Yep, it’s on again – the annual South Perth BBQ. Same format and location as previous years, and only $15 per person for a BBQ lunch, with everyone welcome. 1pm start time at the western end of Sir James Mitchell Park near the car park and under the trees - bring your chairs, picnic rug, sunscreen, games, tall stories, alcohol should you wish to drink, … Scenario will be the same as last year, come down, eat bbq, tell tall stories, avoid sunburn, and enjoy the afternoon - a great chance to round out the year catching up with fellow Toyota owners and enthusiasts, with a great feed and a social beverage
    or three!

I'd greatly appreciate your $15 per adult payment prior to November 29th, so I can gauge amounts and interest. I'm happy to travel to a few convenient locations around Perth to collect money prior to the day if people don't want to net bank, and I can't stress how important it is to notify me of your attendance please - makes catering sooooooo much easier! I also look forward to catching up with all of you for a social event worthy of your attendance?!

For those of you interested in BBQ goodies, please forward your $15pp payments to the TECCWA bank account and place your name against your deposit as an identifier:

Bank: Westpac
    BSB: 036037
    A/C: 336522
    Name: TECCWA

For those of you not interested in BBQ, thats cool too, you are more than welcome to BYO, or simply pop by to say hello. A few people have also commented or asked about cars and the chance to show them off - if we fill the carpark with Toyotas then all good, but the day is more about a social event so feel free to bring anything that gets you there on the day.

Finally, we're a couple of people short of hitting 50 financial members - if you've been meaning to join, please do so as I'd love to hit a personal goal with the club of 50 financial members within the first 12 months of operation. I'll also be giving a brief run down of events planned for the coming 12 months and am sure there will be something in those comments for everyone to enjoy. Please email me directly on clg AT teccwa DOT com with your confirmation or any questions you have regarding the day or TECCWA?!

Clint
    Last edited by CLG; 29-11-2010 at 04:24 PM.

Junior Member Carport Converter RA35GT's Avatar

Default Re: TECCWA December Meet - Christmas Lunch BBQ - Sunday December 5th, 2010 - 1pm

Noted down in the calendar!
    1977 RA35 Celica GT - I4 | 2007 GSV40R Aurion - V6
    Don't live life being scared of death, live in the fear of not truly living. RP 2012

Severely Underqualified Domestic Engineer Fodder's Avatar

Default Re: TECCWA December Meet - Christmas Lunch BBQ - Sunday December 5th, 2010 - 1pm

Should be able to make it to this again this year will confirm closer to the date.

Old Skool Enthusiast Domestic Engineer GeneSPIDA's Avatar

Noted in my calendar, and I'm free according to my calendar, so see you there.
    SPIDA - 1974 TA22 Celica (2TGEU 1600cc with Garrett GT25 320HP turbo) Dyno - 168.9HP at 10PSI, 14.8 sec quarter (so far)

TECCWA Member | Drag Run Videos

Old Skool only for this Backyard Mechanic WA_TRD_83's Avatar

Expression of interest... so far I'm free - I'll put it down on the calender

Damo
    83 GA61 Toyota Supra XX [TRD 83] - 7MGTE Turbo-A inside
    83 KE70 Toyota Corolla - the budget build
    94 EF Ford Fairmont Ghia [FATFORD] - looks tough, goes slow
    64 Chev Impala - west coast lowrider

Forum Member Grease Monkey

Im keen hopefully have the 23 by then and will bring down the 22 ofcorse
    The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
    __________________________________________________ _
    RA23 - 1G-GTE

Forum Member

Will be there

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice

Found it! A place where all the TECCWA members will be!

I've just arrived on the west coast and i'm looking forward to meeting up with Toyota enthusiasts!

As long as I've been paid buy then I'll be there!

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic

I'll be there for sure.

Old Skool Enthusiast Domestic Engineer GeneSPIDA's Avatar

Glad to see you found us guys at TECCWA. Look forward to catching-up at the BBQ and hope you enjoy some of the other activities we've got planned coming-up.

Gene
    SPIDA - 1974 TA22 Celica (2TGEU 1600cc with Garrett GT25 320HP turbo) Dyno - 168.9HP at 10PSI, 14.8 sec quarter (so far)

TECCWA Member | Drag Run Videos

Backyard Engineer Domestic Engineer airfireman1's Avatar

Will be back up North for this, seems like I am spending more and more time away and missing some good functions.
    Cheers Dave

1977 RA28
    1972 TA22
    1984 Supra

Sounds like you need to suffer from "a bout of Gastro" for this weekend Dave?!

Timke to start cracking the whip on this event. For those of you interested in BBQ goodies, please forward your $15pp payments to the TECCWA bank account and place your name against your deposit as an identifier:

Bank: Westpac
    BSB: 036037
    A/C: 336522
    Name: TECCWA

For those of you not interested in BBQ, thats cool too, you are more than welcome to BYO, or simply pop by to say hello. A few people have also commented or asked about cars and the chance to show them off - if we fill the carpark with Toyotas then all good, but the day is more about a social event so feel free to bring anything that gets you there on the day.

Finally, we're a couple of people short of hitting 50 financial members - if you've been meaning to join, please do so as I'd love to hit a personal goal with the club of 50 financial members within the first 12 months of operation. I'll also be giving a brief run down of events planned for the coming 12 months and am sure there will be something in those comments for everyone to enjoy.

Clint
    Last edited by CLG; 21-11-2010 at 02:22 AM.

SLEEK22 1st year Apprentice TA22Celica's Avatar

Will be there in the 22..cant wait to take it for a decent drive.
    TA22 Celica Airbagged 2T-Turbo !!OUT!! 3TGTE in
    TA22 Celica_Parts
    84' Hilux Fully bagged_notched_Fully custom 4-Link_Throws Sparks
    Datto 1000_with worked A15

Backyard Engineer Domestic Engineer airfireman1's Avatar

Would love to have that excuse but I fly up on the 1st . would also be an expensive bout of gastro with the amount of pay I would miss out on.
    Cheers Dave

1977 RA28
    1972 TA22
    1984 Supra

Last call for anyone wanting to forward BBQ payments via netbank - considering some banks take up to 3 days to clear tranactions. I'll also happily accept cash payments until Thursday evening too.