Thread: TECCWA October Event - SAES & C-Red Workshop Tours - Saturday October 16th - 9:30am

you can't say ****** here Automotive Encyclopaedia CLG's Avatar

Default TECCWA October Event - SAES & C-Red Workshop Tours - Saturday October 16th - 9:30am

TECCWA's October meet will be in the form of a workshop tour of both Schultz Automotive and Electrical Service and C-Red Tuning.

Darren and Rob from Schultz Automotive Electrical Service will take us through their workshop and detail some of the types of work they do. You’ll also have an opportunity to view their 2TG powered Corolla rally car, along with Darren’s MS75 Crown Coupe. 9:30am arrival for a 10am start. From Schultz’s, we will then make our way to C-Red Tuning where Josh, Jeff and Marc will take us through their workshop and their performance orientated projects. We will wind the day up with a sausage sizzle at $3 per serve for a sausage in bread and a can of soft drink/bottle of water.

Both members and non members are welcome, but please RsVP your confirmed intetions to me prior to the day.

Clint

[email protected]

Junior Member Carport Converter RA35GT's Avatar

Default Re: TECCWA October Event - SAES & C-Red Workshop Tours - Saturday October 16th - 9:30

I'm in.

No sausage in bun, but may want just a drink???
    1977 RA35 Celica GT - I4 | 2007 GSV40R Aurion - V6
    Don't live life being scared of death, live in the fear of not truly living. RP 2012

Default Re: TECCWA October Event - SAES & C-Red Workshop Tours - Saturday October 16th - 9:30

For you Rude, I will make sure there is halal option too [I knew I should have kept a halal meal from one of my flights last weekend]!

Severely Underqualified Domestic Engineer Fodder's Avatar

In a continuing trend - I can't make this Will be over in brisbane that weekend.

I've had a (very) quick look around C-red before when a mate was looking at a car they were selling, think this tour would be well worth it for anyone that can get there,

Old Skool Enthusiast Domestic Engineer GeneSPIDA's Avatar

I'm in. Schultz's have done great work on SPIDA for me over the years, and their new workshop is worth checking out, as well as some of their "toys".

Keen to see the C-Red workshop too as I'm on the lookout for a good place to retune SPIDA when it's back together with a few new bits.

Count me in for the BBQ too. Not sure if Jenelle will join me as yet.
    SPIDA - 1974 TA22 Celica (2TGEU 1600cc with Garrett GT25 320HP turbo) Dyno - 168.9HP at 10PSI, 14.8 sec quarter (so far)

TECCWA Member | Drag Run Videos

Quote Originally Posted by CLG View Post
    For you Rude, I will make sure there is halal option too [I knew I should have kept a halal meal from one of my flights last weekend]!
    Awww, will lub you long time. LOL
    Don't live life being scared of death, live in the fear of not truly living. RP 2012

Old Skool only for this Backyard Mechanic WA_TRD_83's Avatar

expression of interest for this event

Where are these workshops located?
    are we just meeting there? or meeting at another location and doing a bit of a convoy from workshop to workshop?

Damo
    83 GA61 Toyota Supra XX [TRD 83] - 7MGTE Turbo-A inside
    83 KE70 Toyota Corolla - the budget build
    94 EF Ford Fairmont Ghia [FATFORD] - looks tough, goes slow
    64 Chev Impala - west coast lowrider

SAES is located in Wlleton and C-Red is in Welshpool.

Basically meet at SAES by 0930 and then I imagine a mini convoy to C-Red.

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic

I'll be there.

Forum Member Grease Monkey

ill come with my lil bro n the TA22 needs to go for a spin, Address clint?
    The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
    __________________________________________________ _
    RA23 - 1G-GTE

Old Skool Enthusiast Domestic Engineer GeneSPIDA's Avatar

Schultz Automotive Electrical Service:

6 Gympie Way
    Willetton WA 6155
    SPIDA - 1974 TA22 Celica (2TGEU 1600cc with Garrett GT25 320HP turbo) Dyno - 168.9HP at 10PSI, 14.8 sec quarter (so far)

TECCWA Member | Drag Run Videos

Thnaks Gene.

I've had a chat to Darren at SAES - he has a load of analysis gizmos to show off, along with a basic introduction to automotive electrics and air conditioning. He also has some offbeat cars that i've never seen before that will be on show for Saturday.

Josh, Marc and Jeff are also prepping their workshop for our visit - if you have an interest particularly in late model performance, you should do your best to be there. Josh has built up an auto transmission to be used behind his 2JZGTE'd Hilux with the drags in mind, and Jeff has been working on an automatic ST185 GT4 conversion, while Marc has cleaned the bbq for our arrival on Saturday!

Please RSVP here if you haven't already done, so I can judge food and drink requirements for the day!

Estranged Member Chief Engine Builder mullett's Avatar

I'll be at Cred, with a couple of extras, probably won't make the first half though

Forum Member Grease Monkey

Cheers for a great and imformative day clint, will drop some coin off tomorrow.
    The bird of Hermes is my name eating my wings to make me tame.
    __________________________________________________ _
    RA23 - 1G-GTE