Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: was slapped with an infraction for advertising a TOYOTA ENGINED vehicle in for sale

Junior Member Automotive Encyclopaedia eeeyan's Avatar

Default Re: was slapped with an infraction for advertising a TOYOTA ENGINED vehicle in for sa

wow woooosahhh wooosahhhhh (bad boys 2) i mean i'm a fiery red-head but talking about pushing the point. i now feel like a zen master after reading this. Funny thing is i like the sound of his beemer jsut needs 1J not 1G
    Wish I had a F#%ken awesome toyota.. saving for the goodness now.... stay tuned....

Building Corollas Chief Engine Builder Cuzzo's Avatar

Default Re: was slapped with an infraction for advertising a TOYOTA ENGINED vehicle in for sa

Quote Originally Posted by eeeyan View Post
    wow woooosahhh wooosahhhhh (bad boys 2) i mean i'm a fiery red-head but talking about pushing the point. i now feel like a zen master after reading this. Funny thing is i like the sound of his beemer jsut needs 1J not 1G
    k?

I think the point has been made. By both sides (aswell as the shit throwers)

DV happy with the outcome or is that an oxymoron?
    KE30 4agte - Bullet - Rick Rolled
    UZX83 1UZ W58- Cruiser - Tow Car - Fun Car
    Quote Originally Posted by -GT- View Post
    You had an oil and plastics engine bay fire, with flames that reached at least to the roof - of course shit got hot, it wasn't burning jiffy firelighters back there.

Nay sayer Domestic Engineer Mr Ed's Avatar

Epic thread is epic. Toymods needs a pool room for this shit.
    I used to eat alot of natural foods. That was until I learned that most people died of natural causes.

I <3 Vito Conversion King RiceburnaGTV's Avatar

This thread is full of lolZ.

I think a simple "kaaaahn it has a toyota engine in it" would have been enough to raise attention to the mistake and im sure Kirst would have humbly appologised.

Easy peasy. And as Riv will back up, im the only one around here who gets riled up at shit,but thats more because im ginger and 5,7 and 1/2" tall.
    -Just Alloy Radiators-
    www.alloyradiators.com.au

Toymods Net Nazi Too Much Toyota river's Avatar

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by RiceburnaGTV View Post
    And as Riv will back up, im the only one around here who gets riled up at shit,but thats more because im ginger and 5,7 and 1/2" tall.
    And you've probably got a little dick. That probably makes you angry also.

seeyuzz
    river
    The thinking man's clown and the drinking woman's sex symbol
    RA25GT - There is no substitute | 18R-G - Toyota's Dependable Masterpiece
    Toymods Car Club Treasurer, assistant Historic Plate Registrar & Forums Admin

Junior Member Too Much Toyota YLD-16L's Avatar

My KE25 thread
    WSID - 12.8@108mph || Wakefield Park - 1:11.4 || SDMA Hillclimb - 49.1

Party Animal Supreme Too Much Toyota MR 1JZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by river View Post
    Hi,

seeyuzz
    river
    not probably bro
    Project Soarer II - Sold
    Evo 5 - The silver fruitbox
    "I'm the man who has the ball. I'm the man who can throw it faster than f**k. So that is why i am better than everyone in the world. Kiss my ass and suck my dick... everyone."

Junior Member Too Much Toyota YLD-16L's Avatar

My KE25 thread
    WSID - 12.8@108mph || Wakefield Park - 1:11.4 || SDMA Hillclimb - 49.1

I definitely ain't a Chief Engine Builder wagonist's Avatar

-DV-
    seriously.

I'm guessing you aren't human & have therefore never made a mistake before, but you're sure quick to get angry.
    Maybe Kirsty's remark was a little terse and possibly could've be worded differently, but as an exercise, go through the For Sale section (all of it) & have a look at how many threads had posts in them today. Those threads need moderating.
    Now think about that for EACH day.

The mods do this job voluntarily during their own time, for free. Then add on normal life with kids/jobs/partners/bills/ etc.
    Do you think there's time to be polite & re-write a reply in nice fluffy PC talk? Not everyone has a degree in English.
    And certainly nothing in what Kirsty said justifies going straight to the swearing like you did.

And before you think, "What would he know?", I was the For Sale mod when this new version of the forum started & unfortunately I had to stop doing it (or even being on the Board) because I don't have the available spare time available, so my comments are mine & don't reflect those of the current board.

The For Sale section has previously been seriously abused, to the point where a previous forum was shut down & started afresh, so take it as a good sign that Toymods Board takes the forum & its reputation very seriously, and err on the side of caution because that can be fixed later, rather than any damage seen from others by letting things stay.

Lord of InterpretiveDance Chief Engine Builder tomvale13's Avatar

Listen to Richard Dreyfuss DV - the man speaks from the heart.

he also makes many a good point too regarding the mods doing the job in their own time - for US the forum members.

Thanks mods, btw.

Last edited by tomvale13; 25-02-2010 at 12:00 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzo View Post
    They cash in the empty can of whoopass they received in SA and receive 10c's per punch...
    They have to accrew enough for nose reconstructions as well as feeding his mime family. The dont talk much so they never need much water for their dry mouths.

Quote Originally Posted by river View Post
    Hi,

seeyuzz
    river
    It depends how you measure it,its 12" long.......

But 8 of that is forskin..
    -Just Alloy Radiators-

Junior Member Conversion King whatthe?'s Avatar

I hope it didnt take the whole week and a half to come up with that
    Project megap00 - Gave up and sold up. Money tree died

Quote Originally Posted by whatthe? View Post
    Naa just not subscribed to any threads. Ill let these young padewans have their fun
    -Just Alloy Radiators-

Han Lue aka Robin Hood Grease Monkey DreadAngel's Avatar

Wow... Didn't think a small funny comment could erupt into this... =|

Not here anymore!

Toymods Net Nazi Too Much Toyota river's Avatar

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by whatthe? View Post
    Don't sell him short, Tommy G... that's a fairly quick come back for burner.

seeyuzz
    river
    The thinking man's clown and the drinking woman's sex symbol
    RA25GT - There is no substitute | 18R-G - Toyota's Dependable Masterpiece
    Toymods Car Club Treasurer, assistant Historic Plate Registrar & Forums Admin