Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: was slapped with an infraction for advertising a TOYOTA ENGINED vehicle in for sale

Junior Member Too Much Toyota RONA's Avatar

Default Re: was slapped with an infraction for advertising a TOYOTA ENGINED vehicle in for sa

So much that I honestly doubt you would be able to sell the car on toymods anyway people will make a judgement call and rather not deal with you.
    If in doubt power out

cruisin in a z30 Automotive Encyclopaedia -=DV=-'s Avatar

Default Re: was slapped with an infraction for advertising a TOYOTA ENGINED vehicle in for sa

oldrollas i know what ur saying, the thread being locked was fixed..its the attitude thats my problem..ok put it this way

ur in a bar...some guy walks up to you and king hits you for no other reason than they saw an oppertunity to knock somebody out..knocks ur teeth out in the process.......they are then forced by the law to apologise to you and pay for the medical issues with your teeth....u gonna be all fine and dandy and thankful to them for paying for ur medicals?

thats where im at

kirsty took the oppertunity to make a smart ass, belitteling comment that offended me for no other reason than what appears to piss me off while shes waving her mod stick and feeling like God....she made a comment she knew would provoke a reaction under any circumstance, then locked the thread. at this point it doesnt matter if she is rightfully or wrongfully locking the thread, she is going about it the wrong way as a mod. you dont put yourself above other people, provoke reactions and then wonder why they react.

now it just so happened that she WAS in the wrong, which aswell as offending me and pissing me off (with a very uncalled for smart ass remark) im more angry that she doesnt even know what shes going on about. so i send her a pm..admittedly i come across as ive got an attitude problem in it, it was posted here everybody can read it..and ofcourse ive got an attitude problem, she made a smart ass comment just to get a reaction, locked my thread wrongfully and offended me, of course she is going to get a bit of a mouthful about it.

so now she replys....yes she has unlocked the thread and removed the comment..but that doesnt mean it was never said, then threatens me with her position as a mod over what i said to her (which once again is posted here for everybody to see)

what im asking...is where was the need to provoke me in the first place? hell i even checked before i posted the thread to make sure i could, so why the NEED to make a smart ass comment, and talk down to me like im a piece of shit(why? where was the need to? what did i do to provoke that sort of attitude from her in the first place), then wonder why i take offense and bite back? its a pretty simple concept....if you make comments that you know will piss somebody off...you will piss somebody off

kirsty has stated that she will not apologise for the comment she originally made in the thread and the attitude. which is the ENTIRE PROBLEM here.
    JZZ30 Soarer

wow....only one toyota now, at one point i owned 6....whats happened to me :S

Toymods Net Nazi Too Much Toyota river's Avatar

Hi,

Well I think it's a bit late for apologies now.

Kirsty pissed you off, you snapped back.. this thread is full of anger and pissed off people.

You're not going to back down or change how you feel, and Kirsty isn't going to apologise for anything else.

If anything, it has highlighted a situation where we need to be more careful and if that stops this type of thing happening again then that's good.

Why don't we move on from this, as I doubt this thread is going anywhere now.

seeyuzz
    river
    The thinking man's clown and the drinking woman's sex symbol
    RA25GT - There is no substitute | 18R-G - Toyota's Dependable Masterpiece
    Toymods Car Club Treasurer, assistant Historic Plate Registrar & Forums Admin

cruisin in a z30 Automotive Encyclopaedia -=DV=-'s Avatar

thank you river you get exactly my point and what im trying to say. this never needed to happen, without the initial attitude and smart ass comment, this would have simply been resolved with a few friendly pms....but with the attitude the attempt to piss me off (i still dont understand why that was needed) it has turned into this big mess.

i mean apology or not, i wont be renewing my membership, this is my second infraction related to selling a toyota or toyota engined car. and its a bit silly that i cant sell toyotas without problems from admins on the forum of a toyota club that im a paying member of.

if the beamer sells here..great....if it doesnt..probably greater, i really dont want to let her go, its a choice of need over want...but either way, while this storys closed, the thole situation needs to be a lesson learned in how to deal with future members ect.
    JZZ30 Soarer

wow....only one toyota now, at one point i owned 6....whats happened to me :S

Junior Member Automotive Encyclopaedia SillyCarS's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by YLD-16L View Post
    This quote from another thread is quite apt...........

"The other thing you guys overlook is the not all cops are ex-mechanics or even car hobbists. Most of them, even the highway patrol ones, wouldn't know a cut spring or an illegal engine conversion if it jumped up and bit them on the ass."

Just replace "cops" with moderator
    haha i love a shit stirrer

Gary Motorsport Inc. Too Much Toyota takai's Avatar

Man im so sick of the "look at me, im an internet keyboard warrior" crap that goes on around here. 15mins of a thread being locked and you are whinging like a sooky lah lah. Go think about your attitude for a couple of days.
    -Chris | Garage takai - Breaking cars since 1998
    Sparky - AE86 IPRA Racer | RZN149 Hilux - Parts and Car Hauler
    I never saw a wild thing sorry for itself. A small bird will drop frozen dead from a bough without ever having felt sorry for itself. - D.H.Lawrence

Junior Member Too Much Toyota oldcorollas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -=DV=- View Post
    kirsty took the oppertunity to make a smart ass, belitteling comment that offended me for no other reason than what appears to piss me off while shes waving her mod stick and feeling like God....she made a comment she knew would provoke a reaction under any circumstance, then locked the thread.
    so apart from
    1.Expired Infraction (Points: 10) BMW's Are not Toyotas and therefore should not be listed in Toyota's for sale

2.Reversal Reason I stuffed up. My Appoligies
    what was the comment that made you act like an angsty teenager whose been grounded?

ffs no-one has knocked your teeth out, and to compare having a thread accidentally locked.. to having your teeth knocked out in a pub... perhaps shows how little grip you have on the situation?

and to think i'd taken you off my ignore list recently... oh well
    "I'm a Teaspoon, not a mechanic"
    "There is hardly anything in the world that a man can not make a little worse and sell a little cheaper" - John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

AU$TRALIA... come and stay and PAY and PAY!!! The moral high horse of the world!

Toymods Vice President Chief Engine Builder TheToyman75's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twentyEight View Post
    I completely disagree with DV's PM Response, but this has no mention of Kirsty's post in DV's for sale thread prior to her locking of it, if you want to be "public" about the whole thing then that needs to be shown also as that was part the trigger here.

Simon,

I agree whole heartedly, Post #3 in this thread has Kirsty's post quoted in it so I saw no reason to add it again.

Personally i think its a little precious for someone to get offended buy a simple statement of:
    And Since when is a BMW a Toyota???
    Thread locked.

But hey I strongly resemble female genetalia so not much offends me. Now if my cock could get this blown out of preportion Id have three legs so will just leave the rest of the dribble here to the general consensus.

DV,

One of the Joys of being president is eventually everything that goes on here becomes my problem and I can assure you I was more than well aware of al the facts, all the posts and all the PM's from both parties long before I posted.

I just didn't see the need to embarrass you further buy adding your poorly toned PM to the thread or add any more heated emotion to an inflated arguement.
    1971 2T-B Celica TA22 ST.
    1973 2T-G Celica TA22, aka "The Unicorn".
    1975 2T-G Celica TA27 GT
    1976 2T-G Celica TA23, aka "The Colonel".
    1985 3F Auto FJ62 Landcruiser
    1989 7M-GTE MA70 Supra, aka "The Poopra"

History: Rods Classic Celica Sampler thread.

Zub Zub Domestic Engineer Gavatron's Avatar

BannedLOL

I hope my witty comment doesn't bring down the level of intelligence in this thread.
    || 91 MX83 Cressida Grande 1JZGTE - Daily || 84 MA61 Supra 2JZGE - Track ||

Quote Originally Posted by -=DV=- View Post
    ur in a bar...some guy walks up to you and king hits you for no other reason than they saw an oppertunity to knock somebody out..knocks ur teeth out in the process.......they are then forced by the law to apologise to you and pay for the medical issues with your teeth....u gonna be all fine and dandy and thankful to them for paying for ur medicals?

are you serious? comparing something that happens on an internet forum to getting hit in a bar?
    shit dude you need to get outside the house more.
    milk and juice come in 2L, The cheapest wines come in 5L, the finest vodka comes in 1L

busy adding lightness Too Much Toyota MR22ZZ's Avatar

best thread ever, will read again...
    Past Toyotas - Snow White (TA23), Blue Stivo (ZZE123)
    Current Toyotas - Hamster (AW11)
    Quote Originally Posted by X kyle X View Post
    the aw11 is rougher and more angular so it's sex Appel is more that of Sylvester stalone rather then brad pitt

Lord of InterpretiveDance Chief Engine Builder tomvale13's Avatar

I knew I'd seen DV somewhere before pedalling his theories on ignorance.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzo View Post
    They cash in the empty can of whoopass they received in SA and receive 10c's per punch...
    They have to accrew enough for nose reconstructions as well as feeding his mime family. The dont talk much so they never need much water for their dry mouths.

Toymods Board Member Chief Engine Builder Hiro's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by WiLo View Post
    are you serious? comparing something that happens on an internet forum to getting hit in a bar?
    shit dude you need to get outside the house more.
    A more accurate bar analogy would be getting thrown out of a club for looking underage when you happen to have proper ID - apology made and you're let back in, but you spend the rest of the night bitching to management about how the bouncer was a fucking tool and should be fired for a simple mis-understanding/mistake that was corrected and apologised for.
    AE102 - Charlene the Old Faithful, Reborn
    JZZ30 - Lexi the Spacecruiser, 1JZGTE>>3SGE. 200rwkw, hunting Skylines and n00bs in SS Commodores
    ST162 - Charlie the non-ghey Celica, 3SGE>>4AGE. GOOOOOOOONE
    AE82 - Rosie the Bitsa from Hell, 70.8kw atw. Has been converted into garage space and money at last
    KE55 - Billie the Beast, sadly missed

Junior Member Too Much Toyota YLD-16L's Avatar

Listen to Frankie.
    My KE25 thread
    WSID - 12.8@108mph || Wakefield Park - 1:11.4 || SDMA Hillclimb - 49.1

Party Animal Supreme Too Much Toyota MR 1JZ's Avatar

DV I think you should post this in the extra feedback section because everyone here is just ganging up on you I reckon

Feedback of the Internet

The users in that section are generally quite helpful and will do everything they can to help you get your knickers untwisted
    Project Soarer II - Sold
    Evo 5 - The silver fruitbox
    "I'm the man who has the ball. I'm the man who can throw it faster than f**k. So that is why i am better than everyone in the world. Kiss my ass and suck my dick... everyone."