Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: was slapped with an infraction for advertising a TOYOTA ENGINED vehicle in for sale

Your mum is a Conversion King TERRA Operative's Avatar

Default Re: was slapped with an infraction for advertising a TOYOTA ENGINED vehicle in for sa

Someone needs a hug.

Bull now in china shop! Domestic Engineer NME308's Avatar

Default Re: was slapped with an infraction for advertising a TOYOTA ENGINED vehicle in for sa

Thats really poor form -=DV=-

I was gunna give you some neg rep but apparently I need to spread the rep around before giving it to you again...

Cheers,
    Jason
    3TC Compound Turbo 1976 TA23 - Members Ride Thread HERE
    479RWHP on 50psi and 70psi hasn't broken her at the track!

umop apisdn Chief Engine Builder twentyEight's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheToyman75 View Post
    All emotion aside and with the joys of a modern digital word the simple facts are as follows:

At 14:01 you were infracted:
    User Name -=DV=-
    Left By Kirsty2520
    Date 14:01, 16th Feb 2010
    Expired Infraction (Points: 10) BMW's Are not Toyotas and therefore should not be listed in Toyota's for sale

At 14.11 you posted this:
    now im not expert, but when the subforum description says

"Toyotas For Sale
    List your Toyota or Toyota engined vehicle for sale here."

one would assume that you can advertise a vehicle that is toyota powered for sale, if this is the case, why in the fuck was i served with an infraction for advertising my 1GGTE powred bmw for sale?

can we please get some mods that know their own rules, this is getting out of hand.

At 14.15 your infraction was reversed - Complete with appology.
    User Name Kirsty2520
    Date 14:15, 16th Feb 2010
    Reversal Reason I stuffed up. My Appoligies

At 14:21 you were sill too busy carrying on and making demands to acknowledge the error had already been corected and posted this:
    hahahaha possible, id like to see the mods privelages pulled as they clearly have no idea what they are doing, and have a serious attitude problem while going about it
    I completely disagree with DV's PM Response, but this has no mention of Kirsty's post in DV's for sale thread prior to her locking of it, if you want to be "public" about the whole thing then that needs to be shown also as that was part the trigger here.
    ([][][]II--LT--II[][][])

Green '77 RA28 Celica - VVTi V8 Goodness...

Junior Member Too Much Toyota oldcorollas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by white_sandshoe View Post
    Hey, this thread reminds me of my tantrum from yesterday..."
    you chucked a tantie? i thought it was just spirited discussion.... or was it different thread
    "I'm a Teaspoon, not a mechanic"
    "There is hardly anything in the world that a man can not make a little worse and sell a little cheaper" - John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

AU$TRALIA... come and stay and PAY and PAY!!! The moral high horse of the world!

Front Yard and Backyard Mechanic white_sandshoe's Avatar

It was a spirited discussion, but I was tired and dehydrated, so i wasn't thinking straight as i usually do, and getting a bit emotional. lol.

Plus, they called me ignorant... no one likes that... definately not the way to make friends with people.
    "Think of it like customer service, but the customer is *not* always right. And, you'd rather not have their repeat business." - Mullett

"well I don't know what the world may need, but a V8 engine is a good start for me..."

cruisin in a z30 Automotive Encyclopaedia -=DV=-'s Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by twentyEight View Post
    I completely disagree with DV's PM Response, but this has no mention of Kirsty's post in DV's for sale thread prior to her locking of it, if you want to be "public" about the whole thing then that needs to be shown also as that was part the trigger here.

the trigger was mentioned earlier in the thread by a third party that saw it

"since when is a bmw a toyota"...in the thread....

TOYMAN it had already been mentioned in this post that the smart ass comment was made by kirsty in the actual for sale thread. publically. yet you run your mouth saying you dont see it in the infraction?? its already been mentioned it was made in the thread! and quoted by a third party! is this kind of ignorance and inability to comprehend what is in clear black and white text infront of ones face just a thing amongst admins here now?

as a heads up buddy, if people dont like to be called ignorant, perhaps they shouldnt act so?

dont like to slam u mate..but god that one statement alone makes a perfect example of what im talking about. "fuck whats right infront of my face, im going to ignore that, and run my mouth/lock threads/be a smart ass" ect

as you have access to that, im assuming (correct me if im wrong) you have access to the pms...and you have already read them, or should i post it, theres really no need as ive already said i was told to watch how i speak to moderators in a pm from kirsty.

well sorry..moderator or not...act like a smart ass, ATTEMPT to make sum1 feel stupid with belittling and dismissive comments before closing a thread so they cant even reply to you, when you are wrong, and that person will bite back...hard. wether your a mod or not.

i suggest you keep your mouth closed on the subject until you have EVERY fact infront of you this time.

perhaps i have my nose out of joint, perhaps im completely justified and now just getting pissed off by another person running their mouth with little idea making choice phases like "did you go home and kick the dog too", "get a life" while only looking at half the information and ignoring the other bits that have been put infront of you, lesson to be learned? dont be a fucking smart ass and attempt to publically humiliate somebody, in their own thread when they are doing the right thing, then wonder why they bit back.
    JZZ30 Soarer

wow....only one toyota now, at one point i owned 6....whats happened to me :S

Dear -=DV=-,

Kirsty2520 has just replied to a thread you have subscribed to entitled - 1984 E30 BMW 323i --1GGTE&HKS POWERED-- - in the Toyotas For Sale forum of Toymods Car Club.

This thread is located at:http://toymods.net/forums/showthread...1&goto=newpost

Here is the message that has just been posted:
    And Since when is a BMW a Toyota???
    Thread locked.

There may also be other replies, but you will not receive any more notifications until you visit the forum again. All the best,Toymods Car Club

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Unsubscription information: To unsubscribe from this thread, please visit this page:
    http://toymods.net/forums/subscripti...74ed4c14eef4f4

To unsubscribe from ALL threads, please visit this page:
    http://toymods.net/forums/subscripti...n&folderid=all
    JZZ30 Soarer

has no Toyota anymore :( Conversion King tooch's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -=DV=- View Post
    dont be a fucking smart ass and attempt to publically humiliate somebody
    You're doing an excellent job of that yourself.

Seriously mang, shut up

What's done is done, and you just look like an idiot now.

Building Corollas Chief Engine Builder Cuzzo's Avatar

LOL.

Yes a mistake was made, it was corrected. People sometimes can be pricks when trying to get their point across then be mistaken for making their point against someone that was correct.

Ultimately, if you dont like the way things are run then you shouldnt be here.
    KE30 4agte - Bullet - Rick Rolled
    UZX83 1UZ W58- Cruiser - Tow Car - Fun Car
    Quote Originally Posted by -GT- View Post
    You had an oil and plastics engine bay fire, with flames that reached at least to the roof - of course shit got hot, it wasn't burning jiffy firelighters back there.

all im trying to say, between all the people that werent involved, have none of the info and think they are an authority on the subject for some reason...is there was no need to be such a high and mighty ass in the way it was locked and the public comment made, and there was CERTAINLY no place to make threats about how to talk to a mod when the person you tried to piss off got pissed off, and then pointed out while they were pissed off.that you were wrong. God and Mod...only one letters difference..but a whole world apart.
    JZZ30 Soarer

honestly, on forums that i have modded, if i acted like a dick head to somebody and i was in the wrong, then i threatened them with my position as a mod for being a bit pissed at me after i had wrongfully provoked them, my mod privelages would isntantly be stripped.
    JZZ30 Soarer

has no Toyota anymore :( Conversion King tooch's Avatar

Ok, that's the last image I'll post in this thread

"motoring enthusiast" Backyard Mechanic mideon_696's Avatar

not sure why you didnt keep this between yourself and the moderators mate.

classic pic ther brother
    No Signature.

mideon this section is for forum related feedback, as this is MOSTLY an issue with the attitude of a mod in the way a thread was closed, and that the thread was closed wrongly, and unsure wether kirsty would even be back online, sent her a pm, and posted it here at the same time. kirsty replied saying she had made a mistake, and made a threat about the tone i took with her, and ive basicaly continued here saying if you provoke somebody...they will get stroppy with you. if you are in the wrong when you try to piss somebody off with a smart ass comment, dont get surprised and make threats when you find they are pissed off with you.
    JZZ30 Soarer

Junior Member Too Much Toyota oldcorollas's Avatar

dude, relax... you are blowing this wayyy out of proportion for something that was fixed and APOLOGISED FOR in 15 minutes ffs....
    "I'm a Teaspoon, not a mechanic"
    "There is hardly anything in the world that a man can not make a little worse and sell a little cheaper" - John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

AU$TRALIA... come and stay and PAY and PAY!!! The moral high horse of the world!