Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Anzac Day Cruise - Tues 25th April 2006...

Default Re: Anzac Day Cruise - Tues 25th April 2006...

Quote Originally Posted by Rolla Boy
    I plan to stop in at Fairy Meadow Maccas so we can all decide somewhere to go... I've been thinking we might to to the lagoon or something...
    Northgate is packed at the best of times, on Anzac day it'll be a helluva place to try and find a spot Lagoon might be filled with family-types if you get there any time after 10am or so....

Stivo's call for Bass Point sounds good, everyone will be over at Rail, which you can bypass by going down the eastern side of the lake

is bass point the same as killalea tats?
    you can warn people and give them suggestions about places that wont attract as much attention but they dont always listen.

Dunno man.... all I know is a) it's the entrance to the carpark for Bushranger's Bay (state rec area I think) and b) the big gravel area used to be good for late-night mischeif before they fenced it off/put a gate there.

I think the grass area is on the road to the point.... (help me out here Dylan?)

Ben, sorry to be kinda dragging off-topic, just a few suggestions to avoid traffic chaos

yeah by the sound of it sounds like your talking about the same area. near where shellharbour links golf course is?
    but state rec area might be a little busy with people at beach etc. but i was there over easter and there was still heaps of room, pretty big carparks, grassed areas, and if no one is an idiot i doubt there would be any problems with police.
    im just giving you guys some alternatives incase you want somewhere different but still in the wollongong area.
    i know there is a gemini cruise going kiama and stopping off in wollongong before hand

busy adding lightness Too Much Toyota MR22ZZ's Avatar

yeah, Tats you have it on the head...

The area I was talking about is the grassed ared just inside the gate on the left. There is heaps of space there. The 2 carparks will surely be full, not to mention that some people have an aversion to dirt tracks like the one needed to drive to the carparks. The road is bitumised up to the grassed area.

---------HO00NS---------- Chief Engine Builder IN 05 NT's Avatar

hey guys, im stoaked for this cruze, will be the first cruz for the celica, (hopefully come back in one piece!, lol

see you guys at P6 tomoz morning,

any idea of how many coming?

blake

Junior Member Domestic Engineer magicmitch's Avatar

ive washed the car and ready to roll...i just hope it doesnt rain tonite...this would be the first cruise since megacruise for the 28....im hopin to see some decent classic japness down there...
    WANTED- MS55 front and back bench seats, good condition

1970 MS55 Crown

Junior Member Chief Engine Builder De@No's Avatar

All ready to roll guys just gona get up a bit earlier to finish of some final touches to the big gal! cyas all their
    Z20- SOLD

busy adding lightness Too Much Toyota MR22ZZ's Avatar

I'll try and spot you all as I go the other way

hey fellas, as i suspected the lica didnt make it ALL the way, tailshaft uni was vibrating bad, then loosed the diff bolts and the shaft fell of, loL!

but had a fe spare bolts in the car and me and mr GU11TY managed to shove them in and get us home!

damn suck,

where were all you niggas this moning, didnt see any one at P6 (from toymods)

blake

Junior Member Domestic Engineer magicmitch's Avatar

that sucks man i was looking forward to seeing ur car...i was waitin at heathcote till u guys got near..turns out we got to the gong ya's and didnt end up seeing u...we then saw that the light house gates were closed and went to albion park to the supercruise where a shit load of cars were..then we waited till we could get out cause we were parked in...haha no defects for me or any of my mates didnt have any cop trouble at all...
    WANTED- MS55 front and back bench seats, good condition

1970 MS55 Crown

Quote Originally Posted by magicmitch
    that sucks man i was looking forward to seeing ur car...i was waitin at heathcote till u guys got near..turns out we got to the gong ya's and didnt end up seeing u...we then saw that the light house gates were closed and went to albion park to the supercruise where a shit load of cars were..then we waited till we could get out cause we were parked in...haha no defects for me or any of my mates didnt have any cop trouble at all...

oh no way, i didnt know you guys were meeting us there, ( i was looking out for your 28 at P6, lol!) thats where my destination was, heathcoat maccas, to pull over and check out my bitch!, but turned into the kfc, just up the rd from there, insted...

next cruze.....im going to make it all the way!,

IWRNDU Automotive Encyclopaedia DQIKST's Avatar

i was there shame the 23 was no where to be seen.

that sucks inocent to hear that about ur 23 but hey atleast you know what you
    need to get fixed

i spotted a 28 i think it was magicmitch's 1 it had the plates RA-**** it was orange.

anyways dude i was the bloke in the white shirt( like most of the lebos down there lol)
    i was standing near a purple RX3 coupe and i put my thumbs up at you not sure if you noticed me, but anyways that was a sweet ride.

we all meet up at Hashims near brighton. we headed down the princess HWY at roughly 11:30

with over 50 rotas from R100's to KE corollas fitted with 13BTs it was all on with one destination.

ALBION PARK.

at roughly 12:30-1 pm every one meet at the caltex servo with HOT4's, and ignition DVD taking pics.

it was a great day with no cop troubles and no accedents so every body got home safetly.

LEST WE FORGET
    ThE wOrLd GoEs RoUnD n RoUnD nOt Up N dOwN
    Daily 76' celica 1GGTE 1125kgs 13.7@ 91mph
    NOS= ITS LIKE A HOT CHICK WITH STD's YOU WANT TO HIT IT BUT ARE SCARED OF THE CONSEQUENCES

whats the gee-ooo with every one having chicks in there avatars
    1980RIP NATHAN BRETT DEAN2007,

haha yeah, im just glad we made it home, as our car trailer still has a blow out tyre, and a tow ride from heathcoat to thornleigh woudnt have been cheep, .....be lucky to get change from $200, lol

blake

IWRNDU Automotive Encyclopaedia DQIKST's Avatar

dont worry blake i live near heathcote rd i would have let u crawl up in my crib.

hey did any body see a nice lime green TA22 with a sr20 in it i think it had the plates

HYP73T.

i got piks of it ill post them up when i get them developed.
    ThE wOrLd GoEs RoUnD n RoUnD nOt Up N dOwN
    Daily 76' celica 1GGTE 1125kgs 13.7@ 91mph
    NOS= ITS LIKE A HOT CHICK WITH STD's YOU WANT TO HIT IT BUT ARE SCARED OF THE CONSEQUENCES

whats the gee-ooo with every one having chicks in there avatars
    1980RIP NATHAN BRETT DEAN2007,