Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Anzac Day Cruise - Tues 25th April 2006...

Junior Member Chief Engine Builder De@No's Avatar

Default Re: Anzac Day Cruise - Tues 25th April 2006...

Hey Ben
    So where is the destination?
    I thought it was at the Lighthouse?
    Cheers Deano
    Z20- SOLD

[BNS70Y] + [BNS20Y] Backyard Mechanic

Thats what I've got written in the first post champ ...
    Ben...

you do realise the lighthouse will more then likely be blocked off like every other year?
    same thing happens every year, everyone says police have been told, everyone turns up people do burnouts, police start defecting everyone starts crying.
    have you considered going a little bit further south, good spot would be killalea recreation area cant imagine it getting too crowded, and there is plenty of room. wont cause problems with police and creating traffic caos

---------HO00NS---------- Chief Engine Builder IN 05 NT's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DQIKST
    who has a spare seat (prefably a 1st gen celica)

i dont get my licence back till the 26th (gona cry now)

cyaz
    hahaha hey mate, i'll be going, but just took out my back seat and replaced it with a fire extinguisher, lol

might just meet you guys down there as i'll be going with some mate's from the coast,

blake

Quote Originally Posted by WiLo
    you do realise the lighthouse will more then likely be blocked off like every other year?
    same thing happens every year, everyone says police have been told, everyone turns up people do burnouts, police start defecting everyone starts crying.
    have you considered going a little bit further south, good spot would be killalea recreation area cant imagine it getting too crowded, and there is plenty of room. wont cause problems with police and creating traffic caos
    as long as you dont do anything stupid infront of the cops, and have ENGINEER papers your all cool!

lol, yeah but the australia day cruz was all blocked off aswell....bummer, but could be open with a bit of luck....

IWRNDU Automotive Encyclopaedia DQIKST's Avatar

IF YOUR SCARED OF GETTING DEFECTED. SIT YOUR ASS AT HOME

Quote Originally Posted by IN 05 NT
    hahaha hey mate, i'll be going, but just took out my back seat and replaced it with a fire extinguisher, lol

might just meet you guys down there as i'll be going with some mate's from the coast,

blake
    Spewing would of loved a ride in your celica.

you didnt tell me who is more important than me to be taking that front seat up?

ahahaha

REgards

IBZ
    ThE wOrLd GoEs RoUnD n RoUnD nOt Up N dOwN
    Daily 76' celica 1GGTE 1125kgs 13.7@ 91mph
    NOS= ITS LIKE A HOT CHICK WITH STD's YOU WANT TO HIT IT BUT ARE SCARED OF THE CONSEQUENCES

whats the gee-ooo with every one having chicks in there avatars
    1980RIP NATHAN BRETT DEAN2007,

Quote Originally Posted by IN 05 NT
    as long as you dont do anything stupid infront of the cops, and have ENGINEER papers your all cool!

lol, yeah but the australia day cruz was all blocked off aswell....bummer, but could be open with a bit of luck....
    im almost willing to bet $50 that they will be locked, police will go defect crazy, close down south. and set up a defect station.

seriously though should have a different destination, where problems wont be caused with excess traffic, not enough parking, noisy cars intereferring with people trying to have lunch, have freinds at their house and not have to put up with constant wank valves going off. people doing burnouts, traffic crawling at snail pace etc etc.

would do a lot more for the modified car scene if a cruise was organised to an area that is not already over crowded with people going to beach without the added people doing laps in cars.

edit: dqikst im not scared of getting defected, and i might end up sitting at home, just happens that i live in wollongong and will not be able to sit and watch tv in peace as everyone will be driving past my house, either at snail pace with their fully sick system, or atmo BOV

Junior Member Domestic Engineer magicmitch's Avatar

well i dont think ive got anything to worry about...from wat i noticed last year the cops pulled over the bright air brushed wrxs and very riced mobiles compared to older classics or stock lookin skylines or watever...
    WANTED- MS55 front and back bench seats, good condition

1970 MS55 Crown

Cheers for the comments man...

I plan to stop in at Fairy Meadow Maccas so we can all decide somewhere to go... I've been thinking we might to to the lagoon or something...

Guess we'll work it out when we get down there, but yeah, cheers for the suggestion...
    Ben...

no worries ben, just trying to give you some ideas which would get less cop attention then going lagoon, lighthouse etc.

busy adding lightness Too Much Toyota MR22ZZ's Avatar

The grassed area on the entrance to Bass Point (just south of Shellharbour beach) is a great place to camp a cruise.

no worries ben, just trying to give you some ideas which would get less cop attention then going lagoon, lighthouse etc.

All good man... Thats what I'm after ...
    Ben...

The Aberrational Chief Engine Builder Andrew162's Avatar

I'm still undecided if I'll take the RAV on it's last cruise before it gets sold. I remember what happened last year, and Albion Park Rail was completely chockas.
    Clicky -> THEN: 1999 RAV4/GT-Four Hybrid
    Clicky -> NOW: 1985 ST162 Celica SX (Gen III 3S-GE) - Kitted & Resprayed

TRIKKE | Video

Don't go Albion Park man... Stay at the Gong ...
    Ben...

just saw the weather forecast, their predicting posible showers for tuesday!

but there fucke dup! lol