Page 8 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Hello and Welcome Thread.

Default Re: Official Hello and Welcome Thread.

Hi!I'm Carlos from Portugal!I own a 1987 Toyota Celica at160!

Forum Member

hi guys my name is john i own a 95 n/a supra and a ke30 corolla looking to get out to some track days with other cars and just criuse around

Forum Member

Hi guys I'm Charl and I own a 83 Ke70. Having a bit of fun restoring it and removing all the rust. It's like a never ending mission! Hope to see you guys at some local events or cruises some time.

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice

hey guys, im mat i got a white st184 celica, and im from the central coast,ive been on the forums for a bit and though i should get around to introducing myself, just got a couple plans for my car nothing to crazy just coilovers, wheels, remove spoiler and replace with a little lip spoiler just stuff like that for the exterior and not to much for the engine just new intake, paint rocker cover, strut bars and swaybars. hope to see some of you guys at cruises and events, if anyone on the coast wants to meet up for a cruise sometime let me know

G'day just thought id say hi, im michael from melbourne and i have a mx83 cressida with a 1uz v8 and a w58 gearbox, ksport coil overs, fully adjustable suspension, extended lock, 17x8 drift teks on front 17x9 on rear, locked diff. i have for the car but not intalled yet a garret gt42 turbo, gfb 50mm gate, b.o.v, hydraulic brake and a full cage ready to go, i cant wait till my car is finished going to be one hell of a ride~!! will post pics soon!! cheers
    Manual 1UZ Powered MX83 Cressida

Forum Member

Smile Re: Official Hello and Welcome Thread.

Hi Guys,
    Newbie here..Been lurking for a bit and looking forward to learning from you folks on how to set up old coronas. I have an 83 RT140 i inherited from my late father and had started changing it a bit. Will share pixx of my ride soon.

Forum Member

Hey guys, Daz here, decided to track down my old ra28 that Rod bought from a mate. Had to sell it unfinished and was really pissed about it. But things have changed now and will most likley look at doing another one, I really missed that car.
    Daz

Manual 1UZ Powered MX83 Cressida

Forum Member

hi guys, i'm josh, i live in perth. no toyotas atm, but i've been on the hunt for an ae71 for a while now. they seem a bit hard to find now. drive an rx7 atm, but am getting sick of always wondering if i'm gunna be pulled over whenever i see cops!!
    anyway, hi!!

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic

G'day everyone,

I go by Jake, I'm nearly 24 and have been into cars all my life. Have lurked on Toymods for a long time but finally decided to register a few weeks ago. I'm currently hunting for my 'proper' first car, finally! After looking around a bit I've decided on either an MX83 Cressida Grande or an E28, E34 or E30 BMW. Within a few weeks I should have one or the other in my possession and if it's a Cressida (or Toyota in general) I'll definitely be applying for club membership and getting involved at meets/cruises etc with the great community that is here.
    Part of me would love to get an A70 Supra but finding a non-turbo one for the price I will be able to afford seems to be quite a challenge, and a Supra just seems to be one of those cars that is a massive cop magnet, especially on your P's. I wouldn't mind a KE70 Corolla either, if only to one day do a 3SGE swap with ITBs.

See ya around, cheers!

Forum Member

Hello to everyone,
    I have been into Toyota's for some time up until i really got serious with a supra purchased about a year ago, it was a pretty serious machine at the time running t51r spl, fully built motor and all the works, i drove it for about 2 weeks then decided to change things, pulled the motor stripped the bodywork to a shell which is where it still stands atm, plans are for a timeattack supra with a 3.4L stroker, twin gtx30's, ap racing brakes, BRS JGTC wide body, keeping the supra in the same colour. the goal is 850rwhp for circuit use, the supra will also be kept with registration so i am able to bring it to meets and events.

The project has slowed down atm as im waiting for my head to arrive, had a few problems there and not to mention i sent JUN 272 cams over to the US to be fitted into the head but where stolen in transit, so far its just been problems, hopefully i can get things rolling again soon, i will post up a time lapse video of the entire build when it is complete.

before:

Progress so far
    Removing and hiding wires

Changed to v-mount

THE final outlook/idea:

Lord of InterpretiveDance Chief Engine Builder tomvale13's Avatar

^^ Schizen.

Build thread.

Make one.

(and hi!)
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzo View Post
    They cash in the empty can of whoopass they received in SA and receive 10c's per punch...
    They have to accrew enough for nose reconstructions as well as feeding his mime family. The dont talk much so they never need much water for their dry mouths.

Forum Member

I will make one really soon, just waiting for the engine to be done, otherwise i wont have to much to post.

Hi all,

Just introducing myself, I'm Kevin also known as 'Bozu', I'm 23 years old, a jr mech./struc. engineer and from the Netherlands. I'm currently in Perth on a working holiday visum with my girlfriend and bought an AE86 with 4agte and a couple of other mod's which was for sale a couple of months ago. (Apparently the previous owner was also active on this forum under the name 'Sprinter')
    I've got plans to drop a 3sge beams blacktop motor in the car and that's on of the reasons I joined this forum. I've got a couple of questions I'll be posting in the appropriate section of this forum.

Cheers,

Bozu

Forum Member

hello all my name is paul i have a MX83 with a 1jzgte (still auto)