Page 7 of 19 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Hello and Welcome Thread.

Forum Member

Default Re: Official Hello and Welcome Thread.

Hi Everyone
    My names Daniel i own a 91 Soarer JZZ30 Manual.I have owned it for about 4 years and have added FMIC 3 inch exhaust new dump pipes and Supra Front seats as well as 2 LSD's and 5 single wheel diffs(keep breaking them) . Car is currently off the road after having the C12a's rebuilt (steel wheel hybrids) haven't had a chance to test out yet as im having an issue with fuel (running very rich) making the spark plugs go black after about 2 mins of idle and blowing black smoke. Any way thats my rant glad to have joined and hope to catch up with the club soon.

Forum Member

Hey all, names Caleb Im from Adelaide and have been a long time toyota lover! My first car was a 1977 RA23 Celica which I still own and am trying to get around to rebuilding! My current daily is a 1993 Supra JZA80 and Im currently looking to buy a RN90R Hilux as a work vehicle. Ive always loved working on my cars and other peoples and have recently started an apprenticeship as an auto electrician which is going really well! So if anyone in Adelaide is having car troubles I'd be more than happy to help
    Anyway thats enough for now I'll catch you all around and probably talk in future posts.
    PEACE

Forum Member

hi guys I'm seb from the hills perth, I'm after a AE92-94 hatch (correct me if I'm wrong) with a 4AGE, i have been trawling the car sales for ages and thought a better bet would be to try the corolla car forums.

What i want to use the car for:
    -fit a bike rack to the back (cringe) so i can take my bike out for trail rides because i don't want to fit one to my current daily drive
    -also living up in the hills i want to take it out bush with a set of steelies with rally tires to practice up for BORSMA rally, only recently discovered this event and have competed a few times in my evo however you can't enter the season with an AWD car

anyways I'm looking at 3k for the car? not sure if this is a correct price range? any help or guidence you guys have would be really appreciated. My first car was an 89 corolla sedan with a 2.5in straight throught exhaust and a crazy rally note and i have always wanted another to have fun with and mod myself, pretty handy with a spanner, are the motors fairly straight forward? say maybe no harder to work on than a 4G63?

anyways cheers guys

Lord of InterpretiveDance Chief Engine Builder tomvale13's Avatar

Price range is pretty much fine, you might want to try the rolla-club forums too buddy.

Motors are reliable as fuck, and easy to work on when eventually needed. If they're looked after they can go easily past 300 thou.

edit: rolla club

http://www.rollaclub.com/
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzo View Post
    They cash in the empty can of whoopass they received in SA and receive 10c's per punch...
    They have to accrew enough for nose reconstructions as well as feeding his mime family. The dont talk much so they never need much water for their dry mouths.

Forum Member

yep cheers, on there as well however this forum seems a bit more active

Forum Member

Hi guys, my name is michelle have just bought a 1997 non turbo aristo and its the first toyota i've owned so i thought it may be handy to join up and get to know some fellow owners
    Attached Images Attached Images

Toymods Events Secretary Too Much Toyota trdee's Avatar

welcome to the club, that aristo looks hot!!! pity it isnt turbo though
    1988 AW11 9A-GTE - Turbo Missile | 2004 Elise K20A - N/A Screamer | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - 80s cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex_Kelway View Post
    .....and the within first laps everything that made the AW11 great hit Rex as if the 'Gods of driving fun' had all Jizzed on his face.....
    Quote Originally Posted by JustenGT8 View Post
    Mono blocs mate....as close to yours as a Ferrari is to a Fiesta

Forum Member

Hi all,- Live NW Sydney and i check out this fourm every now and again but have never registered. ( thougt it was about time ) Should probably become a financial member of toymods too.
    I own an 85 hilux, sitting on the boards and a couple of other cars ( Datsun 1600's ).
    I know a few ppl on here and im on the committee in the Sydney Datsun Club.
    Look foward to spending more time on here in the future.

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice

Hi Guys,

Just signed up on the forum this morning. I'm always "googling" for info on my car and this forum always seems to comes up!

Name is Ciaran (www.dtdirl.com) and I'm from Dublin, Ireland. Just had a quick browse through the forum there and it's very interesting to say the least. Some very smart people on here.

I drive an AE101 GTZ Levin and an EP70 Starlet. I have already posted in the owners rides forums before I came across this thread. Ooops.

Looking forward to chatting with people and learning some new things.

Ciarán

Last edited by waternolo; 20-03-2011 at 07:51 AM.

Forum Member

Hey guys
    from perth, western australia, signed up on the forum a while ago but havent looked around much, thought id get a bit more active and make my first post
    Got a ae111 bz-r, with some imec trumpets, apexi panel filter,hks headers and a fujitsubo cat back. still have plans for it as other than that its still fairly stock, a little more power would be nice.
    Had two hondas before this car and thought id try something different.
    a bit about myself im a still a poorly uni student and i love cars, but unfortunately i still havent done many events so id like to get more involved

Last edited by bmchi; 20-03-2011 at 10:47 PM.

Lord of InterpretiveDance Chief Engine Builder tomvale13's Avatar

fkn looks mint mate, well done!

Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzo View Post
    They cash in the empty can of whoopass they received in SA and receive 10c's per punch...
    They have to accrew enough for nose reconstructions as well as feeding his mime family. The dont talk much so they never need much water for their dry mouths.

Forum Member

Hey thought I'd intro myself, name is Catherine. Got this car off my bro bout couple years ago with a blown GZE and have since chucked in a rwd bigport 4age engine and did some work getting the car ready.

Car has been in the shed for 6 plus yrs and gonna take it to Toyospares get her wired up and started finally. Still need a new things here and there.

Pics:

Forum Member

Hi Eddie here , just purchased a RA28 , it was the first car that i drove all that long ago, was mostly a Mopar man and still have one in the shed, what i'm hopeing for toymods is to gather info as well as to share -Rgs edy

Forum Member

G'day all, my names Glenn. Self employed body restoration technician (panel beater).
    I don't own a Toyota as such, just some MX83 Cressida bits I want to transplant into an XE Falcon at some stage in the future ....... "Why" you say? ....... You've just answered your own question.
    Registered a few months ago but have just gotten around to finally getting my bum in here and researching (also to pick some brains) to see what parts and tips are available.

Cheers.
    Glenn.
    Last edited by xm-221; 24-04-2011 at 03:43 PM. Reason: spelling

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice

Hey guys, I'm Jai from NZ. Been lurking on here a few times and figured i ought to join up. Looking forward to getting and sharing info from you guys. I would put up pics of my 1ggte gx60 but she's pretty rough looking atm