Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: Official Hello and Welcome Thread.

Forum Member

Default Re: Official Hello and Welcome Thread.

hi all , names nathan , im new to toyotas , i have a ke30 im buying off a freind , havent picked it up yet as they want to remove few bits

im planing to repaint it , ice white , and clean up the whole car , and redo all suspension and diff ,

then add a turbo 13b , hopeing to make about 400hp

im planing to run this on petrol wich is new to me , i like playing with turbo gas cars , i had a turbo xf ute , and have built a few other turbo gas cars for freinds , i also help out my mate on here" drift" , with his ke70 and cressida projects

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice

Hey my names Ryan

Ive been playing with toyotas for a few years and now that ive stepped up to the JZ motors, ive been using this forum for info.

Ive had a twin headlight KE70 that has a bluetop 4age in it (favourite car so far!)
    then i got a a 7mgte powered MA70, not a bad car.
    now i have the gx61 that im building (seen here http://www.toymods.net/forums/showthread.php?t=54251 )

Junior Member Grease Monkey TRD-12A's Avatar

Hi my names stefano

I have a TA22 celica which is an everyday drive in the process of putting a 12A into it, i painted it bout 18 months ago did it myself so its OK considering im a mechanic check out the pics on my profile page. I will put up pics of the process as im going along.

ten years gone Backyard Mechanic frostyadonis's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TRD-12A View Post
    Hi my names stefano

I have a TA22 celica
    mate,
    that is without a doubt the best backyard/open air paint job i've ever seen.
    being red will make it go faster too
    owner of 1 ta22 celica green but not hybrid

Hey all, my names Blake,
    Ive been browsing the forums for a good few months now looking at the amazing cars and conversions going on, and thought i might finally get involved
    I've got an SV21 Camry with a shocking paint job, a rattly as hell cat and a bit of rust around the windscreen BUT it serves its purpose as a daily drive,
    but looking towards a something with a little more modding potential when i gather some monies together
    I'm just a young'n and don't have too much mechanical experience (learning a HEAP) but have a bit of experience in electronics and art/design (not ghey flames, stickers or crap like that) and have a strong passion for anything Toyota,
    always loved the Supras, chasers and hachi rokus in particular, but loving Marv's RA65 and some of the classic cressies and crowns around here.

Forum Member

Hey everyone, i'm Jesse.
    Been lurking the forums for a little while now, and thought i'd finally get around to posting something.
    I drive a black '08 ZRE-152 Corolla sedan, which i've had for about 2 years now. I've been (very) slowly adding various bits and pieces to it, and have a lot of future mods planned.

Cheers.

Forum Member Grease Monkey

Hi people,
    I'm Mark, 21 from Tasmania. Own a sv21 camry which is my daily driver, 1976 RT118 corona wagon deluxe , rebuilt 18r, weber, mild cam, etc, and a 73 RT81 Corona, 18rg conversion. Slowly doing both Corona's up, getting the wagon running right so i can sell the camry and use the wagon as a daily. Owned the camry 5 years, and the corona's for about a year.

Thanks for having a look

Hello everyone,
    I am new here so I thought that I would Introduce me and my car. The name is Aaron, and I am a U.S. Service member currently stationed in Tokyo Japan. My car is a 1973 Toyota Corona Mark II Coupe Hardtop Chassis code RX20. It has the 6R Inline 4 Cylinder with 4 Speed manual Transmission. I am kinda new to Toyota and especially new to the old school Japanese cars. I am currently in the process of restoring her. Currently it is in Yokohama Japan getting rust removed and reworked. Here are pictures of the car when I purchased it.

Thanks everyone
    Regards
    Aaron

Forum Member

hi i'm geoff
    i have a 91 sx seca 4age 16v. just got the usual extractors exhaust flat panel filter, 15in speedys. hav only had for a few months but is a top car so far.

Toymods Club Member Grease Monkey

Hi guys im Nick.
    Thought i would introduce my pride and joy as well as myself. So here it is. RA28 standard 18r with extractors painted in Ford Blueprint with 14x7 hotwires. Car was abadoned and looking worse for wear. Offered him a silly ammount and to my suprise he took it. Pics were before it got registered.

[IMG=http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/6348/celica004.jpg][/IMG]
    [IMG=http://img43.imageshack.us/img43/6051/trailer6.jpg][/IMG]
    Last edited by Nickp28; 04-01-2010 at 12:44 PM. Reason: picture size

Forum Member

Hi Guys n Girls

Name is Sheldon new to Toyota`s been a nissan boy most my import life must admit i have now made the right choice i have a 92 Cressida grande with 1jz vvti conversion still auto need a break from mans. for a while previous car wich i still have is a s15 be good to learn more about the 1j engines and all the cool tech involved , will be posting pics up soon digi cam is deads.

Hello,

My name is David Lastyear :¬)

I have a 1995 Mk4 N/A Supra auto, which I have modified extensively.
    I plan to make further modifications, and admit to have joined up to hopefully find input for my plans.

Link to project progress. http://www.mkivsupra.net/vbb/vbpicga...do=view&g=3257

Cheers

Forum Member Grease Monkey

Hi All,

the names Alex, living south of sydney.

been using the forums for research for a couple of years now but only just got around to signing up.

previous cars are an AE82 'rolla, ST162 Celica and KE55 'rolla

currently have a dual cab LN106R Hilux (practical and reliabable but way too slow), KE70 wagon (fixing up for my brother), 5MGE MA61 Supra (the fun car) and a 2009 TDV8 79 Series Landcruiser (the work truck)

i think we can all see a pattern emerging...

keen to get along to some events when the supra's rego'd, in the meantime prepare yourselves for plenty of annoying questions

@ rtrona: nice wagon! pretty sure a mates mum has one of those in her front yard. its made of rust but theres still some good stuff on it. let me know if you need anything and i'll see what i can do. postage to Tas might not be worth it though

Hello Peoples, My name is Stephen and I have recently started to get involved in corollas. I used to own a '99 model 3L Diesel Hilux (UNBREAKABLE!! Believe me I tried) but had a few commodores for a while. Recently bought an AE82 fitted with 20V, lowered, mags, until my mate crashed it onto a round about at Christmas. Now trying to find another corolla. My other mate introduced me to this forum and is right into it. He has a celica with 4agte (WIP) and corolla woth 4agze (that goes hard). Please give me some rep points if you feel thay are warranted. Cheers.

Toymods Net Nazi Too Much Toyota river's Avatar

Hi,

Welcome abaord.

Quote Originally Posted by Cuthbert View Post
    Please give me some rep points if you feel thay are warranted.
    Rep points need to be earned, not just handed out. Go and read the FAQ which will tell you how to earn rep. I look forward to you posting something rep-worthy.

seeyuzz
    river
    The thinking man's clown and the drinking woman's sex symbol
    RA25GT - There is no substitute | 18R-G - Toyota's Dependable Masterpiece
    Toymods Car Club Treasurer, assistant Historic Plate Registrar & Forums Admin