Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: possible to restrict number of posts?

Junior Member Domestic Engineer

Default Re: possible to restrict number of posts?

Quote Originally Posted by river
    Hi,

And a lady never replies.

seeyuzz
    river
    I am sooo confused, are you a female or a male River?? In one thread you stat that you wouldnt stop to help somebody unless they looked like a slut, the sluttier the better, now you say a lady never replies, are you answering on behalf of females, or are you indeed a chic liking female??

wog
    Current: 94 jzs147 aristo, 92 ep82gt starlet
    Prev: ma61, gz20, jza70, uzz31, ncp10r, 92 sw20r
    And the winner of the big car race is......HOT ROD ZOIDBERG!

Junior Member Carport Converter Z2TT's Avatar

He's a Hybrid

****** Grease Monkey

Quote Originally Posted by woggin
    I am sooo confused, are you a female or a male River?? In one thread you stat that you wouldnt stop to help somebody unless they looked like a slut, the sluttier the better, now you say a lady never replies, are you answering on behalf of females, or are you indeed a chic liking female??

wog
    I'd be very worried if river was a female after having the pleasure receiving a phonecall once from the all mighty river .
    previous toyo's - 2 celica's, 5 soarer's, cressida, corolla, 3 supra's, 2 celsior's
    previous toyo engines - 18rc, 18rg, 7mgte x2, 1uzfe x5, 4agze, 1jzgte x2, 1ggte x2
    current toyo's- toyota supra jza80

Toymods Club Member #194 Conversion King Lambolica's Avatar

River is a Eunich.
    Beige.... The new Black!!!

cruisin in a z30 Automotive Encyclopaedia -=DV=-'s Avatar

hahahaha this thread turned into exactly what OC was bitching about...the irony! i love it
    JZZ30 Soarer

wow....only one toyota now, at one point i owned 6....whats happened to me :S

Noobs are people too:D Grease Monkey winnie_man's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -=DV=-
    you can start with winnieman, he couldnt even reply to queries in his OWN for sale thread because of the way u kept rep bashing him like a 9 year old.
    No that was River, however I did neg rep him first only because of the blatant disregard for the rules he helped write. (Religion Bashing). Since owning 5 Toyota's in the last 5 years I have wanted to become financial and contribute to this club but with administrators like these it inst a club I want to be apart of. Its more a school boys tree house club then it is a professional car enthusiasts social gathering which it's purpose was right from the beginning to talk cars and all things Toyota,
    IS200 with JDM style....

cruisin in a z30 Automotive Encyclopaedia -=DV=-'s Avatar

in that case i apologise to OC about the statement about winnieman..but there are still others..a couple of people here have too much fucking power and too many opinions, while maintaining the mindset that nobody is allowed to hold their own, opposing opinion.
    JZZ30 Soarer

wow....only one toyota now, at one point i owned 6....whats happened to me :S

Toymods Net Nazi Too Much Toyota river's Avatar

Hi,

Quote Originally Posted by winnie_man
    No that was River, however I did neg rep him first only because of the blatant disregard for the rules he helped write. (Religion Bashing). Since owning 5 Toyota's in the last 5 years I have wanted to become financial and contribute to this club but with administrators like these it inst a club I want to be apart of. Its more a school boys tree house club then it is a professional car enthusiasts social gathering which it's purpose was right from the beginning to talk cars and all things Toyota,
    Dry your eyes, princess.

Instead of having the sooks, why not join the Club then apply to be on the Board? That will put you in the position to help run and change the Club and the forums.

Pointless having a big e-warrior spit.

So come on, put your money where your mouth is and join. Get on board the Board and help us run and change things.

And, that's a genuine offer. We could do with fresh blood and a different perspective.

seeyuzz
    river
    The thinking man's clown and the drinking woman's sex symbol
    RA25GT - There is no substitute | 18R-G - Toyota's Dependable Masterpiece
    Toymods Car Club Treasurer, assistant Historic Plate Registrar & Forums Admin

30DET... The only way. Carport Converter Kyosho's Avatar

I'd join up and join the board, but I'm scared of being molested by ol' man River...
    My Dead Supra...
    Quote Originally Posted by ReQuieM in the A70 Thread
    There is some serious talent in this thread for linking anything to fuckin gay sex. Its extraordinary.

Well I'm flatted to be offered such a position but I feel that my inability to attend things like AGM's would make me ineligible for the position. Also my lack of rapport with other established members might make some jealous/upset.

Not being a e warrior river just telling it like it is. The only reason I jumped online today was because a mate prompted me to do so other then that because of well basically your display of unprofessionalism, insensitivity to ones beliefs, and the inability to be neutral I rarely frequent the forums like I used to.

Altezza forums got my membership fee instead...
    Last edited by winnie_man; 02-06-2009 at 09:55 PM.
    IS200 with JDM style....

Hi,

That's cool, for every one that gets pissed off there are a dozen that we help.

You win some and you lose some.

Have fun at the Altezza forums.

seeyuzz
    river

Toymods Events Secretary Too Much Toyota trdee's Avatar

cool story bro....

Quote Originally Posted by winnie_man
    Well I'm flatted to be offered such a position but I feel that my inability to attend things like AGM's would make me ineligible for the position. Also my lack of rapport with other established members might make some jealous/upset.

Not being a e warrior river just telling it like it is. The only reason I jumped online today was because a mate prompted me to do so other then that because of well basically your display of unprofessionalism, insensitivity to ones beliefs, and the inability to be neutral I rarely frequent the forums like I used to.

Shame really, before I felt Toymods online was a repeatable club now because of administrators like you I don't feel the need to waste my time. Oh and btw Altezza forums got my membership fee instead...
    1988 AW11 9A-GTE - Turbo Missile | 2004 Elise K20A - N/A Screamer | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - 80s cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex_Kelway View Post
    .....and the within first laps everything that made the AW11 great hit Rex as if the 'Gods of driving fun' had all Jizzed on his face.....
    Quote Originally Posted by JustenGT8 View Post
    Mono blocs mate....as close to yours as a Ferrari is to a Fiesta

You didn't get the point. You attitude is costing YOUR club money. It doesn't effect me at all intact I feel I have saved my money especially since those brave enough aren't even getting there club merchandise at all let alone there mere status changed. Yes I have received help from this web site but like many I have also received grief because of school boy antics and immaturity.
    One day I may just attend an AGM and put my hand up because I do feel the club holds a reputation in this country as a serious car enthusiasts club so when I see some of the things that have left your keyboard river it makes me wonder if you really care at all?

How about you and your team of administrators start setting an example? Just a thought...
    IS200 with JDM style....

Hi,

Mate, if I didn't care I wouldn't be wasting far too many hours doing things to help the club, such as administering these forums, adding new users, do the financials, get approval by the RTA to run Historic plates (and administor it), go to club meetings, go to Board meetings - where we talk about and organise forum changes, web-site upgrades, cruises and events.

It is people like you who have scant regard for the Club and these forums. It's all so easy to sit on your keyboard and point out problems and personality issues and a host of other complaints... but... when the offer is made to do something about it and join, and help change things, you throw the old sour baggage back at me.

Why do we have members, despite the issues we recently had with merchandise? It's because they like the Club and beleive in it. They want the forums to keep going and want to go on cruises. They want the Club to survive.

Why do some people donate money? It's because they like the forums and know it takes time and money to keep running and administer.

What have you contributed?

Try and look beyond your personal issues with me and look at the Club and forums and see what you can do to help and change things. Don't use me or the other administrators as a cop out to do nothing.

seeyuzz
    river

Quote Originally Posted by river
    Hi,

Mate, if I didn't care I wouldn't be wasting far too many hours doing things to help the club, such as administering these forums, adding new users, do the financials, get approval by the RTA to run Historic plates (and administor it), go to club meetings, go to Board meetings - where we talk about and organise forum changes, web-site upgrades, cruises and events.

It is people like you who have scant regard for the Club and these forums. It's all so easy to sit on your keyboard and point out problems and personality issues and a host of other complaints... but... when the offer is made to do something about it and join, and help change things, you throw the old sour baggage back at me.

Why do we have members, despite the issues we recently had with merchandise? It's because they like the Club and beleive in it. They want the forums to keep going and want to go on cruises. They want the Club to survive.

Why do some people donate money? It's because they like the forums and know it takes time and money to keep running and administer.

What have you contributed?

Try and look beyond your personal issues with me and look at the Club and forums and see what you can do to help and change things. Don't use me or the other administrators as a cop out to do nothing.

seeyuzz
    river
    Thankyou for your honesty. I'll take it on board.
    IS200 with JDM style....