Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Forms for Historic Rego - Links

Default Re: Forms for Historic Rego - Links

i have a ke10 that i wanna historic reg.. im in VIC what would i do to go about this...??

busy adding lightness Too Much Toyota MR22ZZ's Avatar

I beleve the Toyota Car Club of Victoria can sort you out, Toymods can only do historics in NSW.

They should be having a meeting this week (Tuesday night), so why not pay them a visit and meet some other like minded individuals
    http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/sho...y-of-the-Month
    Past Toyotas - Snow White (TA23), Blue Stivo (ZZE123)
    Current Toyotas - Hamster (AW11)
    Quote Originally Posted by X kyle X View Post
    the aw11 is rougher and more angular so it's sex Appel is more that of Sylvester stalone rather then brad pitt

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice

Thread revival…. Having a 1986 Toyota, what do i need to do to make an Historic Rego happen for next year ? NSW of course.

Toymods Events Secretary Too Much Toyota trdee's Avatar

You need to be a financial member of toymods car club, the car needs to be stock or factory options/period accessories only, you need to get a pinkslip, fill in all the relevant forms, send details through to the board email for approval, and go to the RTA to get it registered Just went through the process myself!

for more info read the following link: http://www.toymods.org.au/site/historic-rego/
    1988 AW11 9A-GTE - Turbo Missile | 2004 Elise K20A - N/A Screamer | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - 80s cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex_Kelway View Post
    .....and the within first laps everything that made the AW11 great hit Rex as if the 'Gods of driving fun' had all Jizzed on his face.....
    Quote Originally Posted by JustenGT8 View Post
    Mono blocs mate....as close to yours as a Ferrari is to a Fiesta

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic egamirrorim's Avatar

This looks like the most appropriate thread to ask these in:

1. Can I install a rear strut brace in my RA28 on historic rego? I installed the front brace last week and saw a massive improvement, so I'd like to also improve the flex in the rear.

2. Interior - my factory RA28 seats are the pale grey/blue cloth which looks terrible. I know I cant change the seats out to something completely different but can they be re trimmed in black or white vinyl in a similar pattern to what the TA22s had? I cant find any brochures that had the RA28 with the vinyl offered.

3. Battery relocation to cargo area - yes/no?