Thread: my username got deleted.

Forum Member

Default my username got deleted.

The other day i decided to update my email address on my profile (voney) as i have been a member for years and the email i put down initially i don't check so often.

So i changed my email address, and updated my ride since it was right there, and everything was fine, i had to re-activate of course but it all worked OK.

Then yesterday i get this email:

Dear voney,

We regret to inform you that your application to the Toymods Car Club was unsuccessful.

Please note that all information for the required fields on the registration form must be completed with valid information. We require the same information from our forum users as we do from our financial club members. The aim of this is to have the members of the forum take more ownership of their behaviour on the Toymods Forum. All information on location and contact details other than your state is kept private and not able to be accessed by users on the forum, including yourself.

Feel free to resubmit your sign up application with valid and complete information.

If you have provided complete and valid information and your application has been repeatedly rejected please feel free to contact us for clarification.

Regards, Toymods Car Club team

Now my best guss would be there's something in my profice that wasn't filled out from when i signed up years ago and now someone's gone and removed it without checking or warning.

I've already sent 2 emails and a PM about this and have had no response.

Can anyone help me?

cease striving Conversion King RobST162's Avatar

Default Re: my username got deleted.

when you change your email, you get put back into the moderation queue for approval

if there was incomplete data now in your profile, likely you'll get knocked back

I can't take a look at it right now, but I will try to in the next 24 hours for ya

rob

Forum Member

thanks rob i really appreciate it.
    If there's stuff missing let me know and i'll fix it.

hey mate just looked at your profile, everything looks good and ur set as a registered user so you should be good to go posting around the place

let me know if you have any dramas.. rob

Forum Member

Hi rob,

I just tried to login with my real username "voney" and it is still giving me the following error:

You have entered an invalid username or password. Please press the back button, enter the correct details and try again. Don't forget that the password is case sensitive. Forgotten your password? Click here!

You have used 2 out of 5 login attempts. After all 5 have been used, you will be unable to login for 15 minutes.

oh, so you don't want to use "voney_1", ok sorry I just looked at this one

hey buddy there is no user in the system under "voney" how weird.. do you want to try re-submitting an application using that name?

Forum Member

So i got fully deleted after years of being a member... i love computers.

I'll try now.

Forum Member

OK now it won't let me sign up because my email address is already in use...

So what now? Is there no backup of my profile somewhere that you can just restore?