Thread: sydney to newcastle cruz (non offical) 18th march

the always broken 165 Carport Converter piggy's Avatar

Default sydney to newcastle cruz (non offical) 18th march

ok i know its on the same week as the sydney auto salon and i also know its late notice

but theres a cruz down to newcastle for some of you sydney guys

the meeting place is going to be the main carpark at homebush stadium carpark at 9 am for a 9:30 departure there will be a pit stop at the twin caltex to pick up havabeer then heading onto newcastle where we will all meet up at my place for the final cruz into either the foreshore or to another place where we can have a bbq and take some nice photo's of our cars.

you can bring some meat and drinks of you want or you can grab some meat down here we should be fine for drinks

contact me (chris) 0417896129

or add me to msn [email protected]
    1974 TA22 Celica the new project
    2002 UZS171 Crown daily
    st165 white forged gen2 3sgte 264deg cams, 1000cc injectors, side facing plenum, GT30, CBR600 COP, 205 gbox, diff and calipers, haltech ecu,coilovers, 3'' exhaust, water meth injection 235AWKW @ 22psi 12.29@117MPH 1.885 60'

jay zee zee thir tee Carport Converter HAVABEER's Avatar

Default Re: sydney to newcastle cruz (non offical) 18th march

hey. if its ok i would like to meet up with the syndey boys at the twin servo's.

so if its possible. i'd like to get someone to message or call me when you's are leaving. and maybe roughly when you's get to about the gosford turn off.

i can take you's into chris's house if aswell from there if you's want.

my mobile number is 0405914225, shane
    As they say in the book, assembly is the reverse of dismantling, but slower cos you forgot where all the bits are