Thread: Dash error codes on Jzz30 Soarer

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice

Default Dash error codes on Jzz30 Soarer

Hi Guys,
    Went to start the Soarer yesterday and the Battery was flat so I put the jumper lead on the work car and jump started it. It started but then the dash started flashing on and off and a error code in Japanese is flashing all the time now. I had a look on planet soarer and cant find anything and I think Soarer Central is still down. Has anyone got a copy of the error codes or can tell me what J1-IiL (sort of looked like that)
    means.

Cheers Rod
    Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something. So that would make me the King of Fools.

Toymods V8 Member Too Much Toyota CrUZida's Avatar

Default Re: Dash error codes on Jzz30 Soarer

Peewee
    1985 MZ12 Soarer - 1UZ Powered
    2013 86 GTS

Many Thanks Cruzida,
    Well what a relief. After consulting the codes I now know that my car has less than 5 litres of fuel in it. what an efen idiot I am.
    Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something. So that would make me the King of Fools.

Haha!! Don't feel too bad though, I came back to the car with my girl after a night out and it pinged at me and displayed an ominous phrase, and not knowing if it meant "low washer fluid" or "no oil pressure" or "coolant level low" or what the hell, I swithced it off and we both sat there for 10mins while I called up a mate and got him to get the translations off the internet, and tried to describe the jap sentence to each other over the phone to work out what it meant.

Turned out that one of my brake lights was out!!

At least it wasn't anything major, but still wasn't very impressed!