I'm pretty stumped.
Hi-beam doesnt work as it should, It works when you use the spring loaded flasher (pull back on your headlight stalk) but putting the stalk in its permanent high beam position causes the headlights to go off. Low beam works perfectly fine.

I've changed the high beam switch with another one i buaght from the wreckers. Same behavior.

So From what i can gather , the headlights themselves are fine, the switch is fine unless they are both faulty for the same reason.

Some wiring is up the shit. Any ideas what it could be from my above description?

Another problem i am having, As soon as i turn the ignition on, the rear wiper is on as well as the rear washer motor is buzzing away. I have traced the wire that goes to the washer motor that seems to have live 12volt going to the back, and when i cut this wire both the wiper and washer stop. Bad earth?

I'm pretty stuffed trying to figure it out because for one i am pretty hopeless without wiring diagrams, and since this is a RZ hiace finding any technical data like service manuals is next to impossible!

Any help sorting this out would be massively appreciated to no end! (trying to get it registered before Thursday, these are the last couple problems stopping me getting it registered)