Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ***March Social Event : Zone 3 Lazer Battles!! 28th March 7.45pm***

Board Member Domestic Engineer DavGT4's Avatar

Default Re: ***March Social Event : Zone 3 Lazer Battles!! 28th March 7.45pm***

another fun night shooting people...! so many other randoms to pick on (or in my case, get shot by)

thanx for organising dong...

ps: dylan... you gotta watch out for those walls buddy. Sometimes they get in the way
    Dav Hoban
    Board Member

ST185... Lucifer! - he's back on the road again, woo!
    RA23... The purple poo! - less squeek, more rattle

is a semi-motivated Domestic Engineer 1JZ~lux's Avatar

bugger. End of course drinks meant I was unable to drive yesterday. Hopefully next time I'll be there.
    Petrol is for washing parts, alcohol's for drinking but NITRO IS FOR RACING!
    My pictures, Returning some time in the distant future.
    RN85 Hilux + 1JZ-GTE = 298.0HP @ 14PSI -- 60' 1.956 ET 13.775 MPH 99.49
    Project Korruption - Stage 1: The Resto. KE35 Corolla Hardtop daily driver

busy adding lightness Too Much Toyota MR22ZZ's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DavGT4
    ps: dylan... you gotta watch out for those walls buddy. Sometimes they get in the way
    Freaking Cyclone fencing being invisible in the darkness...
    Watch Insight on Tuesday 7:30 (I'll be the guy in the white Toyota F1 top asking about the reliability of Hybrid battery packs) to see the damage, it's really not that bad, just a little brusing on the forehead.
    Past Toyotas - Snow White (TA23), Blue Stivo (ZZE123)
    Current Toyotas - Hamster (AW11)
    Quote Originally Posted by X kyle X View Post
    the aw11 is rougher and more angular so it's sex Appel is more that of Sylvester stalone rather then brad pitt

Teh Massif Dong Carport Converter BlackSupra's Avatar

Well well, sweet sweet irony on the behalf the truly wise president.

Guess who's car ended up missing volk racing nuts because he brought it to Five Dock?

3 to be exact!!!

Anyway, it was a great night out, a little later finish than envisaged thanks to some tardiness.

Game 1

"We came saw saw, we kicked it ass!" would be the theme for the first game.

BLUE 66400
    YELLOW 26600
    RED 13150

It was heaps of fun destroying the enjoyment of a group of 8 year olds who had little idea what they were doing. Most amusing quote "my gun is broken, the lights keep going out and wont shoot". Unlucky kid, next time try hiding.

Honourable mention to Ernie for the yellow team who scored 50!!

Game 2

YELLOW 81100
    BLUE 77950
    RED 40100

Our best score of the evening, although we were defeated by skilled opposition who apparnelty play together as a team weekly in competition.

Considering this, we didnt do too badly and were given a good rap from the operators who thought we did well against skilled opposition.

Word on the street is Dylan ran into the cyclone fence as well. No running boys!

Game 3

YELLOW 83500
    BLUE 51250
    RED 13600

A new red team, but same old yellow team and we got our asses kicked hard this game. This probably had more to do with the fact that the yellow team was stalking out the Blue team and the red team were just getting in the way and getting lucky kills.

Highlight of this game was when a red team member ran full force into a cyclone fence....idiot.

All in all it was a great evening and really enjoyed it all. Maybe next time if we play together as a team would could kick even more ass!

Honourable mentions to Josh who was the spadge and scored well and myself who also kicked some ass, came 2nd in the first game and 3rd in the last.

Good times!