If there is anything i have missed or forgotten please feel free to correct me.

Parts Needed
- T50 Gearbox and x-member
- Pedal box
- Clutch
- Flywheel
- Master and slave cylinder and line between
- Spigot Bearing
- Manual starter Motor
- Manual Tail Shaft
- Pushrod between clutch fork and slave cylinder. ( Dont loose it as i did)
- Brake / clutch fluid.

Tools Needed
- 1/2 inch and 1/4 inch Drive socket sets
- Spanner set
- Angle Grinder
- Screw drivers
- Lever bar or massive Screwdriver
- Drill and drill bits
(not very specific i know but i cant remember exactly)

Proceedure
- Start by putting car on axle stands as high as possibe and draining trans oil.
- Undo and remove tailshaft and Exhaust from manifold flange to connection in the middle.
- Undo and remove oil lines that go to radiator.
- Undo earth to box, shift lever, speedo cable, and electric plugs.
- Undo trans x-member bolts with jack holding it up then slowly lower it watching that you dont crush anything between the firewall and engine.
- Undo all trans bolts (lots of extention bars will help ) and remove trans making sure to not crush yourself.
- Undo and remove torque converter and flex plate ( i jammed a big screwdriver somewhwere safe to stop the crank from turning when trying to undo the bolts)
- Rethink wether its all worth it.
- Then decide yes
- Insert stigot bearing.(can be a pain in the arse).
- Attatch Flywheel and clutch. ( i lined up the clutch by eye and it worked perfect, otherwise use a clutch allignment tool. I also used the jamming screwdriver technique again )
- Remove shift lever from gearbox.
- Attach Gearbox in reversal of removing auto.
- Jack up and attach x-member.
- Attach Tailshaft, speedo cable, earth cable.
- Re attach exhaust (rtv gasket maker ftw.)
- Replace starter motor with manual one and attach.
- Remove centre console, auto shifter, all driver side dash panels, guage cluster and steering column.
- Remove pedal box ( I had to bend the heater tubing out the way to get to the top left bolt. I dont know what toyota where thinking! probably that No one would ever do this ) (refer to manual pedal box if your having trouble finding the bolts.)
- Use manual pedal box as a template for marking the holes on the firewall to drill for the master cylinder.
- Drill the 3 holes.(2small and 1 about 1 inch) (I tried using a hole saw for the bigger hole but it didnt even make a dent in the firewall, so i just drilled it then filed it till it was big enough.)
- Test fit the master cylinder before attaching the pedal box.
- When it all fits Attach the pedal box and master cylinder.
- Then attach clutch line and slave cylinder.
- Re assemble the dash reversal of removal.
- Cut out the trans tunnel hole for the gear Shift lever. I covered up the gearbox so it wouldnt get shavings in it, and used an angle grinder. (Needs to be extended about 5cm foreward. Markings are already there)
- Attach gear lever, screw down boot and replace centre console.
- Finally bleed the system.

Now you should be set for serious Clutch Kicking