Thread: toymods forums...you beaut!

cruisin in a z30 Automotive Encyclopaedia -=DV=-'s Avatar

Thumbs up toymods forums...you beaut!

Just a shout out to kirsty and everybody that has their hands in making this forum run.

I just read the thead in which a few people are having a whinge about applications and rar rar rar..so id just like to throw it the other way and give u guys a big kudos for making this happen and taking the time needed to keep these forums a great place to talk toyotas. cheers for keeping the majority of the ass clowns out and cheers for being so dedicated to a task that is purely volentary despite all the preassure that is being applied from forum members and forum members to be. It may seem to u guys that your work is taken for granted..but atleast by me its very much appreciated.

Cheers!
    JZZ30 Soarer

wow....only one toyota now, at one point i owned 6....whats happened to me :S

Lord of InterpretiveDance Chief Engine Builder tomvale13's Avatar

Default Re: toymods forums...you beaut!

I also share said appreciation for the work done to keep this forum running.

I also am sincerely grateful that they let the odd ass-clown through the door or I'd be a read-only toyota lover.

Thanks guys!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cuzzo View Post
    They cash in the empty can of whoopass they received in SA and receive 10c's per punch...
    They have to accrew enough for nose reconstructions as well as feeding his mime family. The dont talk much so they never need much water for their dry mouths.