Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Wakefield Park Track Day Friday 2nd of November!!

That's me before i was a Conversion King -GT-'s Avatar

Default Re: Wakefield Park Track Day Friday 2nd of November!! :.: Spots Filled, down to Wait List

Hey, will anybody have room to take a spare set of mx5-sized wheels and tyres down and back? They're currently at lane cove north, and would probably need picking up and dropping off.

Not really room to pack them into the mx5, and the support vehicle isn't coming this time.
    AE93 SX 20V - Next Wakefield track day is 13th of November 2015!
    1:15.47 at Wakefield Park | 1:59.45 at Eastern Creek GP | 1:08.81 at SMP South | 2:04.77 at Phillip Island
    Toymods Club Member

Junior Member Conversion King whatthe?'s Avatar

Default Re: Wakefield Park Track Day Friday 2nd of November!! :.: Spots Filled, down to Wait List

Put me down for 2 nights at this stage
    Project megap00 - Gave up and sold up. Money tree died

Quote Originally Posted by whatthe?
    Put me down for 2 nights.
    Done and done.
    1:15.47 at Wakefield Park | 1:59.45 at Eastern Creek GP | 1:08.81 at SMP South | 2:04.77 at Phillip Island
    Toymods Club Member

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic v8soarer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by -GT-
    Hey, will anybody have room to take a spare set of mx5-sized wheels and tyres down and back? They're currently at lane cove north, and would probably need picking up and dropping off.

Not really room to pack them into the mx5, and the support vehicle isn't coming this time.
    Is this for Mick? I should be able to pick them up a few days before and they can come down with you. Looks like you'll be driving a 98 Land Rover Discovery
    My TT 6 speed manual V8 Soarer (sold)
    Wakefield: 1:06.7
    Phillip Island: 1:51.9

Junior Member Conversion King whatthe?'s Avatar

Sweet, fedex just delivered my TRD 1.5 way LSD. Azenis are already on the car, this is gonna be awesome
    Project megap00 - Gave up and sold up. Money tree died

Quote Originally Posted by v8soarer
    Looks like you'll be driving a 98 Land Rover Discovery
    Yeah about that, i got sidetracked going 'fuckenwhoosh!!!!11'... i'm not driving down not so much because my car isn't ready - remember mudgee?
    Toymods Club Member

Quote Originally Posted by whatthe?
    Sweet, fedex just delivered my TRD 1.5 way LSD. Azenis are already on the car, this is gonna be awesome
    Noice

Yeah about that, i got sidetracked going 'fuckenwhoosh!!!!11'... i'm not driving down not so much because my car isn't ready - remember mudgee?
    Ahhh crap - forgot.

edit: Might make sense for me to tow the Soarer.

Reckon you might still be able to pick up mick's tyres?
    Toymods Club Member

Yep - that's another reason why I'd tow so I can cart everything down.

Sweet, i'll let him know.
    Toymods Club Member

Hang on, the 'fuckenwhooshoneone' threw me again - you bought a 98 discovery??

And what's going on with all you people and accomodation, i need to book it soon (it's only thursday week) and we need 10 minimum to get the (cheaper, and comes with a bonfire and woodheater) bunkhouse, otherwise we get a demountable or two. Surely there's more of you than 4 coming down thursday night???
    Toymods Club Member

busy adding lightness Too Much Toyota MR22ZZ's Avatar

Default Re: Wakefield Park Track Day Friday 2nd of November!! :.: Spots Filled, down to Wait

put me down for thurs/fri.
    Past Toyotas - Snow White (TA23), Blue Stivo (ZZE123)
    Current Toyotas - Hamster (AW11)
    Quote Originally Posted by X kyle X View Post
    the aw11 is rougher and more angular so it's sex Appel is more that of Sylvester stalone rather then brad pitt

Woohoo! I'm looking forward to a good night or two at the pelican; been a while and i'll be 'navigating' down.
    Toymods Club Member

Hang on, the 'fuckenwhooshoneone' threw me again - you bought a 98 discovery??

And what's going on with all you people and accomodation, i need to book it soon (it's only thursday week) and we need 10 minimum to get the (cheaper, and comes with a bonfire and woodheater) bunkhouse, otherwise we get a demountable or two. Surely there's more of you than 4 coming down thursday night???
    Yep - the new tow car. Pick it up tomorrow

Default Re: Wakefield Park Track Day Friday 2nd of November!! :.: One Spot Available!!!

Hey all, that last spot has opened up and there never really was much of a wait list, so if anybody's keen or know's someone, let me know asap so we can fill it.

Who wants it??

Also, are any of you other guys/first timers going to be coming down with us thursday night? I'd really recommend not trying to drive down and back on the same day, it's a long day. We also don't leave thursday night till 7pm at the earliest, mainly because of me and a couple others like me who can't get out of work early, so it's easy to fit in around everybody who's coming.

I'm trying to drum up a little more business for the accomodation so we can get the 10 people we need to book the bunkhouse, in case you can't tell.
    Toymods Club Member