Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: *** TOYOTA FEST 2007: Lowenbrau Dinner and Beer - Monday 1st Oct***

busy adding lightness Too Much Toyota MR22ZZ's Avatar

Default Re: *** TOYOTA FEST 2007: Lowenbrau Dinner and Beer - Monday 1st Oct***

Finally some hard core (non alcoholic) beer drinking... In the middle we have Stitt and Joel

going...

going...

gone...

a dead heat was called, so they both won free drinks... 2 years in a row for Stitty
    Past Toyotas - Snow White (TA23), Blue Stivo (ZZE123)
    Current Toyotas - Hamster (AW11)
    Quote Originally Posted by X kyle X View Post
    the aw11 is rougher and more angular so it's sex Appel is more that of Sylvester stalone rather then brad pitt

Mödërätör Automotive Encyclopaedia

Great pics man.

Upon reviewing the skulling comp it would appear that Stitty spilt less of his beer. So i reckon he should have won outright anyhow. A true champion.
    Simon.

1991 Toyota Cressida (JZX83).
    1967 Morris Mini Deluxe (1330cc A+).

I make people cry Chief Engine Builder Draven's Avatar

Even Joel was gracious enough to admit that about half his beer ended up down his pants or on the floor

Good to catch up with peeps, however briefly. Other highlights were the high quality of females in the rest of the Lowenbrau (which I have no photos of)
    http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/showthread.php?t=7465
    Quote Originally Posted by xero View Post
    and of course campbell newman's completely fucking everything he touches so badly that he should be called dick fingers.

Junior Member Domestic Engineer shelldrake's Avatar

Thanks for a top night guys. Will be up for nationals with my ride and will try and hopefully get to chat with more of you.

BTW - In retrospect, I should have just hit the "random"s fingers before starting to knock those nails in.
    Assumption is the mother of all f**kups...

Party Animal Supreme Too Much Toyota MR 1JZ's Avatar

omg what a messy night...

was a friggen good time though

from what I can remember
    Project Soarer II - Sold
    Evo 5 - The silver fruitbox
    "I'm the man who has the ball. I'm the man who can throw it faster than f**k. So that is why i am better than everyone in the world. Kiss my ass and suck my dick... everyone."

2JZ POWA Chief Engine Builder GU11TY's Avatar

yo matt u comin 2 drags 2nite?
    Z20 SOARER WHORE (totalling 14 z20s so far)
    PREVIOUS RIDES - 5 GZ20 soarers, 1 MZ20 soarer, 2 MZ20 aerocabins soarers, 7 MZ21 soarers, 3 ke70s, AE92 rola, 1973 corona, 85 corona, tarago party bus
    CURRENT - 530hp 2jz MZ20 Soarer and race soarer with carbon fibre bonnet and boot and 8point cage

Junior Member Conversion King TheStitt's Avatar

well was an awsome night

i'm keen to make it 3 in a row next year
    ST177 UZS131 Crown Royal 'G' the pimping limo like daily 1UZFE 144rwkw

DST17T MS53 68 Crown Custom Wagon 7MGTE 266rwkw

Forum Sponsor Conversion King

thanx dylan, it would appear that both myself and mos got the dildo hammer (half snapped handle) but ill be there next year to prove my worth to the community ( i might shave first though ).

cheers
    linden
    Quote Originally Posted by WHITCHY
    Prefer someone around the Sydney area but will travel a few hours for a good box!

Junior Member 1st year Apprentice ta22max's Avatar

Thanks for a organising a great night guys..

Will be back next year and for nationals with my ride.

Teh Massif Dong Carport Converter BlackSupra's Avatar

It was a great night out, we had 37 attendees all loving the beers, schnitzels and pork knuckle. We had clint from perth and mr1jz and bigperm from SA and a few of the Vic boys, including slim, eddy and shelldrake (sorry guys forgot all your names).

Thanks for making the effort to get here and to stay around another day for the dinner.

All in all, it was an extremely enjoyable night, stitty was once again the beer drinking champion and I failed to impress with the hammer. (not as much as a certain licensed carpenter).

Mödërätör Automotive Encyclopaedia

Quote Originally Posted by BlackSupra
    ...and a few of the Vic boys, including slim, eddy and shelldrake (sorry guys forgot all your names).
    Simon (twentyEight)
    Simon (myself)
    Max (ta22max)
    Eddie (shelldrake)

Simon.

1991 Toyota Cressida (JZX83).
    1967 Morris Mini Deluxe (1330cc A+).

Junior Member Domestic Engineer BigWorm's Avatar

Yeah wow, what a night out!
    I have very little memory beyond the after dinner yager bombs at the Lowenbrau (well I can't even remember them to be truthfull, I only remember going to the bar to get them!), but I do have a vague memory of some over use of my phone once home (apologies to those involved ) and managed to bring home $225 in cash but only a $200 ATM reciept! And I wouldn't believe you if you told me we went to Jacksons if the ATM reciept wasn't from there....

But what I can remember was awesome, good people, good beer, good food & good fun. All combined this equals good times, & I look forward to doing it again next year, & the year after that, and you get the idea...

Oh yeah, & being in a sculling comp against Stitty psyched me out a bit (I knew what I was up against ), that's my excuse for rushing & losing a fair bit of the beer over the side. I would have been instantly disqualified in any decent comp, but the good people at the Lowenbrau decided I deserved another free drink for my troubles.