I am having problems getting my 1jz to run properly. It is a new conversion and has been converted to single turbo.

Well here goes..... When I first started it, it ran ok then it started to splutter a bit and the check light came on. I checked for codes and an error 52 and 21 came up. I have extended the oxygen sensor wires so they reach the new spot in the dump (im running single turbo) and I am pretty sure it is all correct, so I am stumped as to why that code keeps coming up. Upon inspection the rear knock sensor plug was unplugged so I plugged that back in and the code 52 disappeared.

I tried to start it again and it fired up and ran perfect, I started it a few times again a few days later that then it started to run really badly again. It eventually would not fire at all and upon inspection of the plugs they were wet as. I cleaned the plugs and tried again and it fired but then went back to the way it was (not firing at all). I then changed the plugs to another set and got it running, but it was revving at like 2k and when it was put under a bit of load it misfired a bit. I then checked for codes again and the check light just stayed constantly on. It had done this before and even resetting the ecu did not make it flash up anything. I then tried another ecu and codes 21 and 14 came up. I also tried another ecu and codes 21 and 14 came up.

Now it gets weird. It would start with the first ecu and run crap (as outlined above- high idle missing underload) I spoke of but when I changed it to the other ecu's it would not run. One of the weird things that happened with the original ecu was the blow off valve would not open! As weird as it sounds it just would not open!! I tried the other ecu's and eventually got them to run but they would not idle and had to be revved to keep the engine running- THE BOV WORKED THOUGH!!!!!!!!! and it did sound like it was running a bit smoother, just without idle.

All the ecu's have had the capacitors replaced. The 2 other ecu's I speak of have been tested in another car....

HELP MEEEEEE!