Thread: Board Nominations - 2006 AGM

Junior Member Domestic Engineer ZZE92's Avatar

Default Board Nominations - 2006 AGM

This is the official thread which announces all nominations received by the Secretary.

It will also reproduce the statement that each nominee is required to submit.

Any questions can be emailed to the Secretary

Nominations received

President:
    • Rodney Try - Member #25
      As Toymods President for the last 4 years I have seen this Club grow and mature into what it is today. As such I would appreciate the chance to continue being part of things.

Vice-President:
    • Joshua Bartlett - Member #66
      I would be happy to continue on as vice president of the toymods Car Club. I will do my best to make sure the club continues to grow and move in the best direction for the club.

Treasurer:
    • Stephen Wandell - Member #120
      I, Steve Wandell, wish to re-run for the position of Treasurer. I have enjoyed the last year & would like to continue the experience.

Secretary:
    • Simon Hall - Member #194
      I have been a member of Toymods for several years, I have been getting more involved with the Club in the last 12 months, and would very much like the opportunity to put more into the club and it's members beyond to the whole Toymods Community

• Karl Witzlsperger - Member #155
      I would like to have the opportunity to serve the club in the position of club secretary. I have been a member of the club for a few years now, and would like to help the club continue to grow and reach new levels.

Membership Secretary:
    • Luke Stitt - Member #160
      I, Luke Stitt would like to run again for the position of Membership Secretary. I have been on the Board now for 2 years and a Club member for 3.5. I would like to contribute to the Club to help keep the wealth of knowledge, and the community going.

Social Secretary:
    • Glen Jones - Member #238
      This will be my 4th year as a Toymods member and I want to help by giving something back to the club, with an injection of my time. I am willing to undertake the role of Social Secretary for the Club and hold some responsibility in the Clubs operations. I will be willing to dedicate the time required to have the job completed properly and can help out over and above where required. That is all.

Cruise Secretary:
    • Craig Turner - Member #245
      I'm more than happy to be Cruise Secretary for 2006. I've got more ideas with a mix of some old ones

I.T. Co-ordinator:
    • Lukasz Szymanski - Member #2
      Hi, my name is Mos and I am an Aries. I like long walks on the beach, candle lit dinners and the joy of Origami. I am a non-smoke, non-drinker and have a GSOH. If you pick me I will be very happy.

Special Events Coordinator:
    • David Hoban - Member #192
      I appreciate the opportunity to run for Special Events Co-Ordinator for a second year. If voted in this year, I hope to be able to bring more great events to the Club and with further improvements they will prove to be better than last year.

Thanx very much...
      Dav

Ordinary Committe Member (2 positions):
    • Adam Heron - Member #185
      As a Financial member of Toymods for the last 4 years, my interests in becoming a board member became more desired this year and I feel that I have shown at previous events, and cruises that I am keen to help out with the duties that take place. If I was awarded the position of Ordinary Board Member, I would take the position responsibly and make sure that decisions made by myself are in the best interest of Toymods as an organization.

• Robert Lincolne - Member #216
      I Robert Lincolne would appreciate to continue saving the Toymods community with my web design business and skills.

And I'm really nice.
    Last edited by ZZE92; 14-02-2006 at 11:11 PM.
    Cheers,
    Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by MR 1JZ View Post
    the snatch has been through hell and back and is still kicking!

Junior Member Domestic Engineer ZZE92's Avatar

Default Re: Board Nominations - 2006 AGM

All Nominations have been received and are listed above. Voting will take place at next week's AGM as announced here: http://www.toymods.net/forums/showthread.php?t=2297
    Cheers,
    Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by MR 1JZ View Post
    the snatch has been through hell and back and is still kicking!