Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: KExx Cruze MAY 26th nsw

Blasphemist Chief Engine Builder Bananaman's Avatar

Default Re: KExx Cruze MAY 26th nsw

Quote Originally Posted by Kebin
    blah
    I didn't see any personal attack dude, thats what i meant about being uptight, Its not like he's incorrect in labelling us all a bunch of pikers

If said WSID night happens i will come and spectate
    KE20 CA18DET / RN25 12R / IS200 1G / NA MX5 B6

Junior Member Too Much Toyota oldcorollas's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Bananaman
    I didn't see any personal attack dude, thats what i meant about being uptight, Its not like he's incorrect in labelling us all a bunch of pikers

If said WSID night happens i will come and spectate
    and yaknow, i've had my old corollas for ... maybe.... shit i can't even remember.. somewhere between 10-13 years .. so i know why people buy them

and it's true.. almost every time we organise a KE or oldcorolla cruise.. no-one turns up (sometimes myself included )... (but at least i made it to the pre-toymods cruise.. red bonnet and all )

Kebin, if you have any particular gripe with me, please feel free to Pm me

Black, after the Megasquirt went on, never an issue with reliability....
    oh.. you mean gearboxes too?
    "I'm a Teaspoon, not a mechanic"
    "There is hardly anything in the world that a man can not make a little worse and sell a little cheaper" - John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

AU$TRALIA... come and stay and PAY and PAY!!! The moral high horse of the world!

They think im a Domestic Engineer Black's Avatar

well your comin back soon ive heard, so we'll see how we all go... who knows might get an NRMA record for calls + trailers for the same spot
    Quote Originally Posted by YLD-16L
    Bang* one of his family members, take pics and then put a new one in his mail box each week.

*The banging must be approved by both the banger and bangee.

Junior Member Too Much Toyota YLD-16L's Avatar

but yeah nobody seems to have a corolla that is complete or in a finished state?!
    Mine is always ready and full of juice Completed........never I get out and about on a regular basis, I'll be at Wakefield Park on Friday if anyones in the area

I just struggle for time at the moment, 1 full time job, two part-time jobs and Tafe one night a week doesn't leave much to spare.

Best bet is to just get all the KE people to turn up to an established cruise, who gives a shit if what other cars are there, I like to see a bit of variety anyway.
    My KE25 thread
    WSID - 12.8@108mph || Wakefield Park - 1:11.4 || SDMA Hillclimb - 49.1

Building Corollas Chief Engine Builder Cuzzo's Avatar

You seem to be on here alot YLD. What are you jobs? Internet Supervisor?
    KE30 4agte - Bullet - Rick Rolled
    UZX83 1UZ W58- Cruiser - Tow Car - Fun Car
    Quote Originally Posted by -GT- View Post
    You had an oil and plastics engine bay fire, with flames that reached at least to the roof - of course shit got hot, it wasn't burning jiffy firelighters back there.

Junior Member Too Much Toyota YLD-16L's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by cuzzo
    You seem to be on here alot YLD. What are you jobs? Internet Supervisor?
    I'm at a computer 90% of the time at my 9-5 job so I leave Toymods running in the background I can crank out more output than most other people I work with so I give myself short breaks by reading this

Job two is nowhere near computers.

Job three is nowhere near them either.

At home I rarely touch my computer.
    My KE25 thread
    WSID - 12.8@108mph || Wakefield Park - 1:11.4 || SDMA Hillclimb - 49.1

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic godlovesugly's Avatar

looks like i didnt miss out after all. my 'excuse' was a late mothers day trip to ulladulla cause i was violently ill on the real mothers day.... but i did see another cruise on the way back to sydney, i passed about a hundred porsches around the engadine area, looked like they were heading to wollongong for a cruise

im the same as you YLD-16L, i work on the computer all day and have toymods or some other site opened most of the time so i can waste a few minutes every now and then. and i never touch my home computer, the thing hasnt been turnt on in at least six months, the last thing i want to see after work is another computer screen

That dude with the AE95's Backyard Mechanic Kebin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oldcorollas

Kebin, if you have any particular gripe with me, please feel free to Pm me
    i have no problems really with you personally and my intentions are not particularly aimed at you oldcorollas although some comments i have read of yours dont offer any encouragement to the person asking the questions etc. etc. im really just cranky at other forum members who are just straight up arrogant to newbies. Just because some of us have super duper reputation points doesnt mean they have to be a dickhead too. But yeah im going wayyyy off topic..... sorry fellas im taking it no further

back to meeting up... when are you coming back to oz again oldcorollas? i wanna meet up and see if your a dick or not?

Junior Member Too Much Toyota oldcorollas's Avatar

. im really just cranky at other forum members who are just straight up arrogant to newbies. Just because some of us have super duper reputation points doesnt mean they have to be a dickhead too. But yeah im going wayyyy off topic..... sorry fellas im taking it no further

back to meeting up... when are you coming back to oz again oldcorollas? i wanna meet up and see if your a dick or not?
    i agree too tho some people i still consider noobs (but with substantial rep.. fark knows how) seem to be hammering other noobs of late.. which is don't agree with...

next week .. you may or may nto be dissapointed

i was hoping to make dyno day, but i might have to come back one week earlier to prepare for a conference in the US at the end of july
    i'm at least goign to try adn make it so some toymods type event while i am back..
    "I'm a Teaspoon, not a mechanic"
    "There is hardly anything in the world that a man can not make a little worse and sell a little cheaper" - John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

AU$TRALIA... come and stay and PAY and PAY!!! The moral high horse of the world!

i 8 a p00 Carport Converter rob's Avatar

At home I rarely touch my computer.
    too busy touching yourself
    - ma61 + 2jz-gte + v160 + 3.5 torsen

Crazy Chief Engine Builder 1JZ-Rolla's Avatar

hahaha. I resisted but had a suspicion that somebody would have to take advantage of that open door
    AE71 Corolla 2 door window van - retired / JZA70 Supra - VVTi converted - sold

They think im a Domestic Engineer Black's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by oldcorollas
    i agree too tho some people i still consider noobs (but with substantial rep.. fark knows how) seem to be hammering other noobs of late.. which is don't agree with...
    i fall into this quiet nicely!!! Welcome back to aus cruise asap!
    Bang* one of his family members, take pics and then put a new one in his mail box each week.

*The banging must be approved by both the banger and bangee.