Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Toymodders going to Summernats? Come to the Toymods/CCG meet - Fri 6th Jan

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice

Default Re: Toymodders going to Summernats? Come to the Toymods/CCG meet - Fri 6th Jan

http://www.gunnamotorsport.com/galle...lery=42&page=1

My Gallery is now up.

Here are some of the Toyotas (more toyotas in the gallery though)

Ben.

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic smt_007's Avatar

Default Re: Toymodders going to Summernats? Come to the Toymods/CCG meet - Fri 6th Jan

Watch it boys, the Gold diggers are in town .

Junior Member Conversion King TheStitt's Avatar

Nath

there were so many signs like that and quite a few held by little kids it was great.

XSV picks Show yogi and his mate cruising in the Ta22. Yogi had done a little work to it since last Summer nats, it still has to be finshed off. This is who I camped with did a few laps in the celica, also lapped with his mates ford courier a few with the tray full of water!!!!

Shanes little rolla, well what a beast I was talking to him yesterday arvo and he had done quite well in the go to whoa. His time a 8.3. With no 4wd turbo cars there this year he would of been hard to beat in the finals today

The blue rolla panel van was summer nats driving champion last year and was sold to its new owner just recently. I have forgotten his name atm however as of 1 yesterday arvo he was 1 in one grass event and second in another. Gareth the previous owner, Shanes brother had his newly finished 1J'd Hilux was running however I don't know how he was going.

I have only just gotten my photos from my camera to my PC I'll get a few of the 902 up in the next few days with even more up in the coming weeks. I'm just a little flat out with dyno day and stuff.
    ST177 UZS131 Crown Royal 'G' the pimping limo like daily 1UZFE 144rwkw

DST17T MS53 68 Crown Custom Wagon 7MGTE 266rwkw

Junior Member Grease Monkey ira11y's Avatar

I loved the chick in white on the love bus! Id post up some pics but.... im not sure they would be PC hmm maybe ill blur around the edges to make it... tastefull
    Cheers Michael
    Opinions are like assholes, everybodys got one.

Junior Member Too Much Toyota RONA's Avatar

Not 100% but I swear that is my mates car. I don't know if he'd done the stripes. But fuck, yellow mini panel vanel, 1100cc motor yellow, superlights, stickers, err his nickname at school was fat (his head) kinda looks like him too.

Not to mention him and another mate usually go down to summernats.

The car is pretty cool and he is nuts his brother made coilovers for it and he literally bounces it around corners .
    If in doubt power out

Junior Member Automotive Encyclopaedia Alchemist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TheStitt
    Nath

there were so many signs like that and quite a few held by little kids it was great.
    Still gold I'll have to come down with you next year Luke, I mean I was on leave all this week, just didn't ge my arse in gear to get down there...

Junior Member Domestic Engineer ZZE92's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by XSV
    My Gallery is now up.
    DSC_1614.jpg = teh winnar!
    Cheers,
    Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by MR 1JZ View Post
    the snatch has been through hell and back and is still kicking!

Sleeper Central Backyard Mechanic Pure_In_Sanity's Avatar

I made the trip up there, was awesome! The ta22 with the turbo 20valve looked nuts. Was definately worth the trip up from Melb, i'm looking forward to next year.
    Cheers Guys
    -Phil

Forum Sponsor Grease Monkey BLUEWIRE's Avatar

It was great to catch up with some of you guys over the weekend....as you may know i was judging this year for the sreet awards this year, YOGI got in the top 60 Street with his green TA22 Celica but the HI IQ Celica never made it to Judging on the friday witch was bad luck, but its great he still got a stand out award on the saturday
    I am hopping to get more TOYOTA'S next year so come on, you have all year to get your beast ready

All that went i hope you all had a great time....
    Sean Basford