Thread: Amateur Motor Sports and Car Clubs

Forum Member

Default Amateur Motor Sports and Car Clubs

hey everyone,

by now, many of you may be aware that I am working on a project that a small number of people across SEQ and soon all of Qld are aiming to complete.

We are first trying to build a database of all clubs that are involved in Motorsports either directly or indirectly. Be they on 4 wheels or 2, it does not matter. can be go karts or speedway .... drifters or wheel spinners ... burn out comps etc .... lmao

Contact details need to be accurate so that we are able to email and or phone a representative from each organisation and provide them with details about what it is that we are trying to do long term.. It is all above board and is aimed at improving amateur motor sports in Queensland.

All of the details are being asked for in the CCC forum ...... anyone can post, including guests ... but this is the only place that we will allow it

Please feel free to help with this info ... or pass it along to another forum or club that you may be aware of ..... some are not on the net ... so I will gladly accept info posted to us ..... the sooner the better ..... I am aiming to have all of the information for our region ... Caloundra to Bundaberg .... by mid February but am keen to have clubs from other areas also whether they be they from Brisvegas, the Goldie or north to Cape Yorke .... (if there are any there ... lol)

Cheers
    Daryl

Please follow this link to add your details

http://z11.invisionfree.com/The_Zone...?showtopic=135
    Last edited by CooloolaCarClub; 12-01-2007 at 05:18 PM.
    Cooloola Car Club website is down for reconstruction ... back soon.

I prefer cubic inches, because plastic add ons just don't cut it .... bahahaha!!

Junior Member Too Much Toyota

Default Re: Amateur Motor Sports and Car Clubs

hi Daryl,

submission from TCC Qld added to the thread on your forum.

cheers,
    Charles.
    ------------------------------
    ST185 road barge / MZ11 forest barge / RA65 garage barge

Forum Member

Default Re: Amateur Motor Sports and Car Clubs

Quote Originally Posted by thechuckster
    hi Daryl,

submission from TCC Qld added to the thread on your forum.

cheers,
    Charles.

Thanks heaps Charles ....... much appreciated.

Daryl.
    Cooloola Car Club website is down for reconstruction ... back soon.

I prefer cubic inches, because plastic add ons just don't cut it .... bahahaha!!