Thread: CCG Christmas Lunch

Junior Member Grease Monkey

Default CCG Christmas Lunch

Hi all,

To get us in the mood for the silly season, we will be having a cruise and lunch at the Collector "Bushranger Hotel". This hotel has history galore, so if you are interested in discovering some local(ish) Australian history then this would be an opportune time to get out with us.

Plan is:

Day - Sunday
    Date - 10 Dec 06
    Meet - Gateway Shell Servo in the usual spot
    Time to meet - 10.45am
    Arrive at Collector - When we get there, remember this will be a leisurely drive trying to avoid handing any unwanted funds to the "boys in blue"
    Depart Collector- Somewhere around 3.00ish
    Cost - This will depend on how much you can eat and how heavy your right foot is.

If you are interested in joining our band of merry ladies and gents, then let Mitch or myself know. We will need confirmed numbers by Monday 4 Dec 06.

If you would like to come but unsure if your car will be reliable enough to go the distance, then why not look at asking one of of many regulars if you can bum a lift. Great way to get to know some new people and make some great friends at the same time. Hell why not go there in one car and return in another.

I am sure if you flick someone $5 each way, there will be plenty of vacant seats, but remember to plan this and not just rock up expecting something.

Any further information, call Mitch (0408 994 410 - AH only) or Phil (0412 699 144 after hours only).

Mitch and Phil

GT4 Freak, and Conversion King Squid's Avatar

Default Re: CCG Christmas Lunch

Sounds good, I am keen!
    ST185 GrpA #116
    ST165 GT4 Project Car - Soon with v6 goodness.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full, rather the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

GT4 Freak, and Conversion King Squid's Avatar

Hey thanks for that guys - had a good time...

The drive home was really nice, had a ball...

Wish I had a camera as following tweety with the shadow on the left and the yello reflection on the right was quite an impressive image!
    ST185 GrpA #116
    ST165 GT4 Project Car - Soon with v6 goodness.

The glass is neither half empty nor half full, rather the glass is twice as big as it needs to be.

Canberra Celica Group Grease Monkey TWEETY's Avatar

Was a great lil cruise. I am very keen to hit the Bushranger again, especially in a bit cooler weather. Cant believe how much tar dust Tweety was sprayed in in those new boiling black top roads. Was about a 190 round trip...after going the wrong way...again!
    Cheers
    Mitch
    3TGT TA22 'Tweety' Canberra Celica Group (CCG) = www.canberracelica.org
    147 RWKW / NIL quarter mile / 2D:1h:12m Wakefield / NIL Hillclimb.....but 1/8th mile at Dubbo = 10.53