Thread: NSW Supra Club : Christmas Party : Sunday 3/12/06 - Pics & Vid Up

Junior Member Automotive Encyclopaedia Alchemist's Avatar

Default NSW Supra Club : Christmas Party : Sunday 3/12/06 - Pics & Vid Up

Hi Guys,

I've checked calendar and this doesn't appear to clash with any Toymods events. If any problems could a board member please PM me and I'll move/remove or whatever.

I know alot of you guys already sit on supraforums.com.au for some more specific Supra chat, but just in case you don't here is the cut and paste from "hally" the official Supra Cruise dude on the details for our Christmas party. Last event was huge, biggest Supra only cruise I've ever been on, it's also a good chance to catch up with the ACT girls and boys

All Supras welcome of any vintage

Hally is the man responsible for organising the NSW Supra club boys and girls to come out for Toymods events like Mega Cruise and Toyotafest.

Quote Originally Posted by hally
    NSW SUPRA CLUB

CHRISTMAS PARTY CRUISE

Meet: Cross Roads Ampol service station ( just south of Liverpool on Hume Hwy)

When :Sunday 3rd December

Time: 9:00am meet, Depart 9:30am

Destination: suprise!!

Its that time off the year again for all us to get together for the 3rd annual NSW Supra Club Christmas Party

This year we are trying to do something different, instead of cateract dam and its flys. ( we looked into Go-karting, but it would be too $$$ for a lot of the members to have to fork out at this time of the year, but it will be done in another cruise, just not the Xmas party).

We will be meeting at the usual meet spot at the cross roads ampol servo, and then head of to our destination, and to meet up with all the Canberra crew for a BBQ lunch and a bit of chit chat , and see what everyone has done to there cars in the last 12 months.

It will be a good time for non members to join, and for old members and fix up there membership.

Food and drinks will again be provided by the club, for paid members only, supraforums.com.au members can purchase food on the day ($5 per person for food and drinks)

Please mark that date in your diaries.

Again we will have the Chris Kringle game.

Rules are simple

Buy a present to the value of $10. Wrap it up and get your name crossed off the list as having given a present.

Then we will pull names out of a hat and you get to pick a present out of the pile.

The person after you, after the unwrap their present, can decide if they want to keep their present or if they think your present is better they can take it off you...and so forth.

After lunch, we will be going for a club cruise, all welcome.

Hope to see you ALL there.

Cheers
    Andrew

EVENTS CO-ORDINATOR
    Here is the link to the thread

http://www.supraforums.com.au/forum/...ad.php?t=25281

Default Re: NSW Supra Club : Christmas Party : Sunday 3/12/06

Well it was a great day out with 44 Supras and one JZZ31 showing up. We had a good mix of JZA/MA70's and JZA80's, now MA61 boys though, also a nice mix of bloke and ladies driving these days which is good to see. Good food, good location a fun day out.

Here's some pictures I took and also a link to a photovideo thingy...4 mins 7MB long.

Photostory/video thing Here

This thread can now be moved to past events

busy adding lightness Too Much Toyota MR22ZZ's Avatar

Default Re: NSW Supra Club : Christmas Party : Sunday 3/12/06 - Pics & Vid Up

I know that spot

If I had known you'd been down this way I would have come out and said g'day Nath
    Past Toyotas - Snow White (TA23), Blue Stivo (ZZE123)
    Current Toyotas - Hamster (AW11)
    Quote Originally Posted by X kyle X View Post
    the aw11 is rougher and more angular so it's sex Appel is more that of Sylvester stalone rather then brad pitt

Junior Member Domestic Engineer magicmitch's Avatar

mad props on the soundtrack for that video....gotta love lupe
    WANTED- MS55 front and back bench seats, good condition

1970 MS55 Crown

Well the shots wern't action so I thought a nice chilled out number like that would hit the spot Thanks mitch, glad you like it

Building Corollas Chief Engine Builder Cuzzo's Avatar

Nce vid mate. Even NRMA was a toyota. By special request?
    KE30 4agte - Bullet - Rick Rolled
    UZX83 1UZ W58- Cruiser - Tow Car - Fun Car
    Quote Originally Posted by -GT- View Post
    You had an oil and plastics engine bay fire, with flames that reached at least to the roof - of course shit got hot, it wasn't burning jiffy firelighters back there.

Ha, nah not quite, even funnier thing was the Dominos that delieverd the pizza whilst we waited for the tow truck was an Echo Tow Truck wasn't a Toyota though....

2 ACT Supras wound up getting towed home, one broken(fuel pump died) and the otherone got a little out of shape on the freeway on the way home and has some body damage All NSW Supras were OK though

Not what you want to see on the way home from a Cruise...