Thread: I uz into 1961 EK Holden

Forum Member

Default I uz into 1961 EK Holden

Kia ora All
    Just found this forum and it looks fantastic ,heaps of info. I am in the midst of a 1Uz conversion into an old holden , it's been going well and I am now at the stage of getting the thing started . It's a celsior 1991 UCF11 engine and gearbox, I have completely replaced the cars original wiring and have it all tagged , I have replaced all the gauges with new electronic ones. The engine came complete with an uncut loom . just wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction from here , I know there is a few old holdens that have been cohttp://www.toymods.org.au/forums/images/attach/jpg.gifnverted , Does anyone know of a complete step by step procedure for converting these engines into old cars , It would be great for heaps of car enthusiasts, hotrodders, boat builders etcIMG_0185.jpgIMG_0184_2.jpg

Forum Member Grease Monkey

Default Re: I uz into 1961 EK Holden

looks like some good work mate, good luck with it

Junior Member Carport Converter RA35GT's Avatar

Conversion looks neat as man!

What is the ecu part number?
    1977 RA35 Celica GT - I4 | 2007 GSV40R Aurion - V6
    Don't live life being scared of death, live in the fear of not truly living. RP 2012

Junior Member Too Much Toyota oldcorollas's Avatar

finding a wiring diagram for the engine would be a great place to start! there are a few around.
    "I'm a Teaspoon, not a mechanic"
    "There is hardly anything in the world that a man can not make a little worse and sell a little cheaper" - John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)

AU$TRALIA... come and stay and PAY and PAY!!! The moral high horse of the world!

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic

how much cooler is this than a tree fitty chev!
    great work
    neil
    2009 aurion
    Purple 2000 Hilux - 1UZ

assembly is just the opposite of disassembly - just you swear in different spots!

spank that naughty.. Grease Monkey

what fuel tank are you using ? mine holds about 30 litres ( which i can just afford but jeez it runs out fast ! )
    Remember this is a recreational activity ......

we got toys ! 83 lo lux in matte black..... amazingly 18 rg powered , one day it will run right !
    the dinosour 90 gsx r 750 with ohlins and yoshi , and the dirty little secret 125 vespa ,4 speed and kick start

Forum Member

its got the standard tank , might have to think about that. the ecu is 89661-50102 26p 16p 22p 26p

spank that naughty.. Grease Monkey

there is talk of fitting a falcon tank Im assuming xb ( any thing else would be plastic ) after recent experiences i am now a huge fan of new lines , lift pumps and surge tanks.
    you might like to have a look here for a helpful site http://www.fbekholden.com/forum/inde...0351ed6e8049bb
    cheers !
    Remember this is a recreational activity ......

we got toys ! 83 lo lux in matte black..... amazingly 18 rg powered , one day it will run right !
    the dinosour 90 gsx r 750 with ohlins and yoshi , and the dirty little secret 125 vespa ,4 speed and kick start