Hey guys, long time no post - it's good to be back.

I'm hoping someone can help me with a little wiring query - I've picked up an AE92 with a Silvertop 20v and am rolling the harness and ECU back to standard (it was wired for a Haltech PS1000 but didn't come with the ECU and I have a standard harness and ECU in good condition) to get it running and through rego as easily as possible. I've used the various online guides (Phil Bradshaw, JP's, 4age.net, Toymods searches and that mysterious Japanese engine wiring diagram) and worked through some things with a multimeter and test light to get the engine running - all fairly straight forward.

I'm running into trouble with the dash wiring - the dash harness is a mess and the light grey plug that joins to the engine harness for sensors, lights etc has one (!!) surviving wire and I'm not sure whats going on between that and the cluster. My questions are;
- Does anyone have a pinout (including wire colours) for that plug?
- Does anyone have a wiring diagram for the dash and cluster?
- Is anyone able to point me in the direction of a good workshop manual that might have a dash/cluster wiring diagram? (I know Haynes manuals have some but not all wiring diagrams and I would need to buy the manual online so would like a pointer before spending $$)

Relatedly, I'm also hunting for an O2 sensor (4 wire) for this engine - does anyone have a part number for it? The parts shops I've visited around here are less than helpful with looking for parts for imports...

Finally, I see the Toymods facebook group is pretty active, should I post this request there as well?

Thanks in advance!