Recently I purchased a Toyota Levin rally car with a 4age 16v engine with LSD TRD gearbox. With the car came a spare Silver top 20v engine and several boxes of spares. I was incorrect thinking they were for the silver top.
Most spares match the 16v engine which include a 3d wolf ECU unit plugged into a spare harness with 16v injector plugs.

Only parts missing now is the wiring harness, ECU and air flow meter. All of which were in the boxes but only seem to match the 16v engine.

Looking for input on which path to take:

1 buy original wiring harness, ECU , AFM and standard air POD. (Standard easy way out and I think would rob me of power and a great noise)
2 (Preference) Install 4 air pods, buy relevant harness, ECU, Air flow sensor and somehow get ride of the AFM.
3 sell the silver top

I have individual air pods already fitted to the 4 throttle bodies and have read that buying the black top harness, ECU and Mapping sensor will do the trick. Is it that simple or am I going into a world of pain?

Only new to this and most of my knowledge about these engines has been from investigations over the last 4 days.