Thread: Classic Celica Appreciation Day (NSW) - Sunday 24th of May - CoffeeFest / Mothers

Toymods Events Secretary Too Much Toyota trdee's Avatar

Default Classic Celica Appreciation Day (NSW) - Sunday 24th of May - CoffeeFest / Mothers

Classic Celica Appreciation Day
    Sunday 24th of May 2015
    Sponsored By Coffee Fest!

COFFEE FEST - Macquarie Shopping Centre opposite the Cinemas

Toymods 8th Annual Classic Celica Appreciation day is a great family day out in a relaxing environment with a good BBQ and some wicked Celica's to admire. As we have done in previous years, we will be allowing all generations of Celica into the park facing off the classics against the late models.

Everyone is welcome, you don't need to own or even want a Classic Celica to be part of the day but if you own one, and you don't come, you need a slap in the back of the head !

If you own a Classic Celica (running or not) or just wish you did then the Classic Celica Appreciation day is the one day of the year to make sure your available.

From the Sydney meet point we will cruise out to Wisemans Ferry and The Celica's will move into the park itself for some group shots and all others in attendance are encouraged to make the most of the great location and get some great pics in the park as well. There are some fantastic photo opportunities in the grounds for all so bring your cameras.

The Central Coast/Newcastle and Canberra guys & gals will of course meet up at their own respective meeting points and cruise up to Sydney, meeting us at either The Ettamogah Pub or at Wisemans Ferry.
    The Wisemans Ferry destination is aimed at providing a suitable location (distance traveling wise) for both the Newcastle and Canberra crowd and we look forward to trying to break our Classic Celica attendance record.
    For the Central Coast Newy & Canberra Guys please let me know of your meet points and I'll post them below.

So Bring your Family, your CB if you have one, a full tank of fuel, money for the BBQ and something to sit on !!

CCAD is being Sponsored again this year by Coffee Fest and will be Providing the Gelato that Sold Out last year. So some support to the guys that support the event by Liking them on Facebook. So use on the day, and we'll throw a discount on the Gelato!

Details are as follows:

Sydney Group
    Time: 11:00am for a 11:30am Leave
    Meeting point: Ettamogah Pub
    Corner of Windsor Road and Merriville Rd Kellyville Ridge
    Destination: Wisemans Ferry

Central Coast / Newcastle Group
    Time: 8:30 for 9am departure
    Meeting point: Swansea Maccas

Canberra Group
    Meeting Time: 7:20am
    Depart Time: 7:30am
    Meeting Point: Eagle Hawk Service Station, Federal Highway Service Road Sutton.
    Destination: Wisemans ferry

Cheers
    Simon Hall
    Toymods Special Events Co-Ordinator.
    Last edited by trdee; 18-05-2015 at 09:38 AM.
    1988 AW11 9A-GTE - Turbo Missile | 2004 Elise K20A - N/A Screamer | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - 80s cruiser
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex_Kelway View Post
    .....and the within first laps everything that made the AW11 great hit Rex as if the 'Gods of driving fun' had all Jizzed on his face.....
    Quote Originally Posted by JustenGT8 View Post
    Mono blocs mate....as close to yours as a Ferrari is to a Fiesta

Toymods Net Nazi Too Much Toyota river's Avatar

Default Re: Classic Celica Appreciation Day (NSW) - Sunday 24th of May - CoffeeFest / Mothers

Hi,

This cruise is the ducks nuts! Best collection of classic Celicas outside of Japan, all at the one gathering.

And, being a Toymods cruise means everyone is invited, regardless if you have a classic Celica or not. It's a great day out, nice cruise, got a BBQ and fully family orientated. Nothing better than chomping on a nice sanger sandwich while talking cars to fellow enthusiasts.

seeyuzz
    river
    The thinking man's clown and the drinking woman's sex symbol
    RA25GT - There is no substitute | 18R-G - Toyota's Dependable Masterpiece
    Toymods Car Club Treasurer, assistant Historic Plate Registrar & Forums Admin

Celica Pilot Conversion King Gold28's Avatar

Default Re: Classic Celica Appreciation Day (NSW) - Sunday 24th of May - CoffeeFest / Mothers

I'm bringing at least the white car. And if I can pull a miracle out of my are the purple car will make it too.

Quote Originally Posted by Gold28 View Post
    I'm bringing at least the white car. And if I can pull a miracle out of my are the purple car will make it too.
    Looking forward to the the big day...........still haven't done the 18RG conversion so will arrive in the blue RA28 with the trusty old 18R in full cry.
    See you on the day
    John and Nick

Old School Fanatic... Automotive Encyclopaedia jezz's Avatar

CCG cruise to CCAD notice sorted!

http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/thr...-24th-May-2015
    Bottom line: Life's too short, drive something you love.
    Canberra Celica Group

Junior Member Backyard Mechanic egamirrorim's Avatar

I've been doing a rain dance to try and get my wife's water to break - I cant come if our new baby girl has not arrived by CCAD.

If she arrives early this week my wife will bring her along in her car so that we can indoctrinate her from a very young age in the way of the dragon...

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice

I'll be there with the ST205. I washed her today!

Are people interested in attending a dinner after CCAD, or the night before? There are a fair few people coming from interstate this year, so something a bit extra might be worthwhile
    1988 AW11 9A-GTE - Turbo Missile | 2004 Elise K20A - N/A Screamer | 1984 MA61 1JZ-GTE - 80s cruiser
    .....and the within first laps everything that made the AW11 great hit Rex as if the 'Gods of driving fun' had all Jizzed on his face.....

Forum Member Grease Monkey

The rain has finally stopped , great bom forecast for tomorrow.
    Please drive carefully , because the road will still be a bit slippery.

Junior Member Automotive Encyclopaedia

Drive safely and enjoy guys. I've just been in Sydney for work, so I'm not leaving wifey alone with the kids, so I can get to play with cars.

Forum Member 1st year Apprentice

Here are some dodgy phone pics
    http://1drv.ms/1EqIlSy

Junior Member Grease Monkey ta22fan's Avatar

Some more dodgy pics from the day

http://s1325.photobucket.com/user/pj...ow/CCAD%202015

Thanks for coming everyone, I'm uploading all the pics to our facebook album below

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...8889250&type=1

Toymods Vice President Chief Engine Builder TheToyman75's Avatar

Its almost 2016 so get your Calendar out and make sure you plan to be there for our 2016 Event.
    http://www.toymods.org.au/forums/thr...51#post1606551
    1971 2T-B Celica TA22 ST.
    1973 2T-G Celica TA22, aka "The Unicorn".
    1975 2T-G Celica TA27 GT
    1976 2T-G Celica TA23, aka "The Colonel".
    1985 3F Auto FJ62 Landcruiser
    1989 7M-GTE MA70 Supra, aka "The Poopra"

History: Rods Classic Celica Sampler thread.